FOR ALL WHO WANT TO KNOW

Guest kitkat

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pms are deadly the site can be raided by the police and all pms read as far as i can gather,thats never been hidden i dont think,as far as i know anything you post on this site or any other can be seen by man and ivestigated by a few if its deemed nessesary,, look how many people have been done on you tube for posting a video of themselves speeding ect,,,if someone can hack into the gov web sites from a l;aptop then you can bet ya bollox somone can read your pms this isnt new info. the gov are always watching to prove a point send yourself 2 text messages from another phone

first one saying something on the lines of bush blair assasination or similar

2nd saying nice weather or some random shit

the second message will arrive at your phone first as will get pulled read your details ect ect recorded

dont belive me then try it

ok , as i gather mark was arrested today at lunchtime regarding all the bollox that went on with the warrener , they had a file 2" thick on that and other matters.

he was charged ( im unsure for what) and banged up , as we all know mr b has a few quid and a very good brief later got all charges dropped .

mark says the info come from this site along with pics etc.

i think the moral to the story is be careful what you post and if you get the knock not even your pm's are safe .

if i am wrong maybe mark could pull me up but the man is talking in riddles lol maybe the cold walls and be big burley cell mate did it to him

Edited by chimp

Mark are you purposely keeping people in suspense ? Do you get your tactics from Eastenders ?

FFS tell folk whats going on...........you want the publicity, you've nigh on got a fecking press conference here.

goes something like this mark brick was arrested and interviewd by the police today - are you keeping up ? they produced a 2 inch think folder of photos that mark had pmd someone from this site - yes ? they whr in someway passed to the police by someone connected to thl ... these photos must be of some illegal hunting ..

Edited by the_stig
Guest kitkat
When they arrested you at 2pm what did they charge you with?
ok sarah it started with harrasement and got thrown out de arrested me but went on to this site pms pictures names and more happy
Guest kitkat
Mark are you purposely keeping people in suspense ? Do you get your tactics from Eastenders ?

FFS tell folk whats going on...........you want the publicity, you've nigh on got a fecking press conference here.

said what info dogs hunting of this fooking site after they got me in for harrasing someone were they de erested me after arresting me