FOR ALL WHO WANT TO KNOW

Guest kitkat

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how do they catch PEDO'S, do you think there MODS will GRASS them up, i dont know, just a thought, dont we all know there is anti's on here,,,,soz for making a comment, pms welcome :thumbs:
jack you said what i was thinking .. look at the case of the pedo whos face they un scrambled ... anyway who ever mb sent the photos to would only have to download or forward em .. and to think someone off this site called me an anti coz i pointed out you could see his reg plate in a photo he put up .. Edited by the_stig
dqotf1.jpg

grow up lad stop puting a spaner in it were ment to stick together no matter what

thats true then wtf is going on wae the mods,if this is true there on par wae the anti wanks :angry:

Nowt like incriminating someone Aye? If this keeps going he will will be looking at 15-LIFE

You asked where I had got to, well here I am............I allways said you were a fecking halfwit and you are!!

Your a loud mouth fool and really dont need any help to get yourself in the shit.

Not only that, I believe that you are mentally un-stable.......which makes you a bad bet to associate with,others can do what they like but I would give you a very wide berth.

Dont mention me again in all this shite, its feck all to do with me you stupid spoilt child........go away and conduct your fantasys some place else!

I will say no more on the subject..........fecking lunatic! :thumbdown:

you talking to yourself in the mirror you plant pot?
Guest ROUGH COATED
how do they catch PEDO'S, do you think there MODS will GRASS them up, i dont know, just a thought, dont we all know there is anti's on here,,,,soz for making a comment, pms welcome :thumbs:

jUST THOUGHT I WOULD PUT THESE UP SO PEOPLE WOULD;NT GET BORED BECAUSE THIS IS LIKE WAITING TO BE SENTENCED TO HANG AROUND WITH ELTON JONH,GARRY GLITTER,JIMMY NONCE CASE SOMMERVILE,AND f**k NOSE WHO ELSE HA HA HA HA HA HA

post-28434-1231195292_thumb.jpg

post-28434-1231195324_thumb.jpg

post-28434-1231195339_thumb.jpg

post-28434-1231195354_thumb.jpg

Edited by ROUGH COATED
jack you said what i was thinking .. look at the case of the pedo whos face they un scrambled ... anyway who ever mb sent the photos to would only have to download or forward em .. and to think someone off this site called me an anti coz i pointed out you could see his reg plate in a photo he put up ..

the pics were posted on the open forum for all to see :no:

Y.I.S Leeview

Guest w.m.avian

grow up lad stop puting a spaner in it were ment to stick together no matter what

thats true then wtf is going on wae the mods,if this is true there on par wae the anti wanks :angry:

Nowt like incriminating someone Aye? If this keeps going he will will be looking at 15-LIFE

thats what i was saying stupid peopl have nuts as brains

i know atleast 8 people who would vouch for wilf if they were bothered about reading you dribble. im also aware that theres about 8 people on here that suport you, either because they are you, or becuase the've been brain washed by your 1980's photos. there also appaers to be atleast another 130 ish that either think your a cock or your just not worth bothering with..... you do the maths... nut job! :whistling:

Guest kitkat
at least 400 members seen it and noone can vouch for wilf

i gladly will.

I 2nd that.

and go on molly how well do you know him tom parr thought he knew the camerman when he got busted for diggin