Guest kitkat

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest kitkat
Well Mb sorry to hear you got done... but what kind of case is being built against you?

iam mark and i will tell the odd dick i no problem with most on here but you need to know??hi tm i will let you know mate they had a folder 2 inch thick

WOW 70 users are reading this post right now, 70 people from different places re reading this post, thats a whole 70 computer, 140 sets of hands, thats 700 fingers, just thought youd like to know, because i haven't got a clue whats going on

Edited by whippeter69
Guest Lamper18
WOW 70 users are reading this post right now, 70 people from different places re reading this post, thats a whole 70 computer, 140 sets of hands, thats 700 fingers, just thought youd like to know, because i haven't got a clue whats going on

theres 78 actually :tongue2:

Bloody Hell,

Didnt Know You Was Related To Stephen Hawkings Mate :clapper:

Guest fence_hopper
Well Mb sorry to hear you got done... but what kind of case is being built against you?

iam mark and i will tell the odd dick i no problem with most on here but you need to know??hi tm i will let you know mate they had a folder 2 inch thick

mark i know the mods don't like you and a lot of people are jelous of your dogs but your a legend mate

Edited by fence_hopper

Bloody Hell,

Didnt Know You Was Related To Stephen Hawkings Mate :clapper:

No just got a calculator on ma PC lol

Guest kitkat

mark i know the mods don't like and a lot of people are jlous of your dogs but your a legend mate

well its not about me watch these fuckers and these mods galloway wilf etc not all most