purely for identification

stubby

after chatting with ferreter216 and richie about their confussion between each others albino ferrets on last weeks outing, I thought Id try marking mine up, as were all of ferreting tomorrow on another new permission of mine...

the only "free" available stuff though, was that spray on hair colouring, and as it was my missus's it was bright dayglo PINK :icon_redface:

although the ferts did'nt seem to bothered about their new coloured tails, its worn off a bit over a period of 4 hours, but still shows enough for them to be identified easily once were out,

post-5267-1229117204_thumb.jpg

the only "free" available stuff though, was that spray on hair colouring, and as it was my missus's it was bright dayglo PINK :icon_redface:

Who you married to Stubby ?..................Phyllis Pearce :D

Get a pair of sissor's and cut the hair on the end of your albino's tail square ,then get one of your mate's to clip his between the shoulders and so on .That's how i tell the difernce between my albino jills

i was wondering about this myself the other day, i have two jills that are identicle in fact i think there clones :D but they work diffrent .

was wondering if there was a harmless die , that lasted a few months then i could top it up. might just do brimmers idea and give a little haircut

I had 2 white hobs very simmilar the only way i told the difference was when i held them , they felt different if that makes sence :laugh:

Every 'Hob' feels different once it's in your hand, or so I've been told... :whistling::laugh:

I had 2 white hobs very simmilar the only way i told the difference was when i held them , they felt different if that makes sence :laugh:

Every 'Hob' feels different once it's in your hand, or so I've been told... :whistling::laugh:

Well mine did mal at a glance they looked the same it wasnt till you held them you knew which was which :laugh:

I do also cut the tips of the tasil hair square, when my mate has his albinos out as well, but

need some thing that stands out more from a distance, so I'm able to tell quickly which

ferret is behind a bolter, just to get an idea of who is working better.

I might try food colouring

Have noticed that they do a good job of cleaning each other, so nothing seems to stay on for more than a day or 2.

Edited by Paid