LURCHER BITCH STOLEN TONIGHT FROM NEWARK

its all right saying you should do this and that to them

but a lad from my village got his dogs stolen and he

stabbed the other lad to death end result one dead lad

and one doing life hope you get your dogs back mate

just be sensible :thumbs:

I think you mean one dead no good thief, and one unlucky lad in prison.

But i do agree be sensible about it.

Ie: Don't get caught. ;)

• 1 month later...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just refreshing peoples memories about my bitch and lads dog.

Been over a month now just hoping eventually someone might see her

Again will state large reward if i get her back no questions asked

Doglost found a bitch what nearly looked identical to her but it wasnt ... so am a bit gutted at the moment

its knocked me up a bit but all you can do is up the security and carry on doing what you enjoy lifes for living

apparently she and my lads dog are going to appear in countrymans weekly soon

i just hope whoever took her is cursed with bad luck forever

Thanks wannabekeeper and anyone else out there who is keeping a look out

the truth is i dont ever think i will find the dogs but i live in hope

i would blow the b*******s legs off but.......no questions asked i just want my dogs back

A lurcher gets nicked cops do nothing but go walking the fields daytime with a juk and there all over you like a rash typical english policing that is :angry:

Im out newark way and have been keeping my eyes open for you shamo someone told em where to come and about the dog, if im ever asked by the lads from tolney lane etc if the dogs any good i always tell em there rescues thats had unjurys as i know just how determined some can be to get a good dog without putting the work in themselves.

My old boy upped sticks as he was plauged by thieves and not all travellers either trying for his line of dogs all down to folks talking about how good they were and the wrong people hearing .

If it was chored for coursing then theres a good chance you will get it back as soon as the seasons over as a lot of em wont feed a dog come summer time easier to look for one to pinch next season. :(

Dont give up mate :good:

hi shamo,my son had 2 saluki x greyhounds pups out off bens saluki kann lovely pups the pups were choured from him ba tards we search the country up n down phoned ppl we new all over the country , we heard a got nothing never seen them since , they b 15 months now was hoping to hear sumthing as the season started , but nothing , if u no a lot off coursing folk through the uk it must come up soon or later , but l rekon if the bitch is a good bitch and good line off breeding they chored her to breed with ,how can they take her coursing [bANNED TEXT] the pics r going in the countrymans weekley or the ammount off ppl no on here keeping a look out ,and truth known ,its sumone closer than u think ,all the best mate ,im looking down here 4 u , sussex area

i know who took her was either local or told someone else for a price and the truth is the other dog was just a dog my lad got to bring on for a bit of lamping i just think they took that cos it was in the same pen

i know coursing ppl up and down the country and in ireland and i would like to think if they ever saw it they wouldlet me know i know i would but not everyone is as honest

truth is coursings a funny old sport anda good dog is a 1 in amillion

iv never been a bragger and never even interested in matching my dogs is never about the money with me just the sport dont have anyone in my yard even nmot even the wife goes in there

just offering a big reward cos to someone it might all be about the money

just trying to move on now and carry on doing the sport i love

thanks for everyone support on here

Lurcher Bitch stolen tonight. 16 months old from Newark in Nottinghamshire.

They have climbed a 7ft fence with barbed wire round the top, thrown a rabbit to the Rottweiler guard dog ??and broke the lock off the metal pen door. Must have been more than one of them. Neighbours have seen nothing.

Large reward for safe return, no questions asked..... am absolutely gutted !!

Also took my sons brindle 8 months old pup saluki greyhound bull greyhound,

picture is the most recent i have

This is the reason i have my dogs inside my house safe and warm! ;)

the gypo's have struck again.

:(:( why are you so sure travellers were to blame for the dogs being stolen . you dont know who has taken the dog could of been anybody so dont start saying travellers are to blame till you know for sure man :feck: there is good and bad in all walk of life and anybody is capable of taking a dog from a kennel not just travelling people

well genuine folk dont rob them... seems a bit far fetched tho.. 7 foot fence with barbed wire and a rotweiler that made no noise as he had a rabbit wouldnt he have made noise before they gave th rabbit? and the fence in your back yard dont look 7 ft not saying your dog was not stolen just ar you sure thats what happend ... :whistling:

what you trying to say mate..........

im that sad that id post a message at that time of night for the crack !!

you cant even see on that pic the compound where i keep my dogs. It was took when we were out between 7.pm and 9.30pm when we went out and i also have terriers so to be honest neighbours are used to hearing dogs barking.

Update today is you can see where they have been through neighbours garden and leant wood up the fence to climb over. We have reported it to police last night and been round somecamps looking for it, but it could be anywhere by now.

really helpful post !

it was not intended to sound as questioning as such... i know how you feel had a dog got out on me few months back and was nicked thats what i was geting at as the throw the watch dog a bit of meat sounds fare fetched but clearly the c**ts whos robed your dog knew what they where facing into ..... my dog was gone a week but got him back...

just remember when looking for it... suspect everyone as it may not have bein travlers but 99% of the time they do have a connection with it... hope the dog turns up

so 99% of dog thefts are comitted/involed with are travellers and 1% of dog thefts are comitted by the rest of the population :blink: i will stick with my first thoughts on you pal

problem is that tarring all travelers with the same brush will happen as it is all too common for it to be travelers, they came through my village for a week and in that week 8 dogs went 'missing' (all dogs were terriers and lurchers) including my best ever lurcher and it took me a year till i could face getting another.

the police dont give a sh1t as to whos dogs have been nicked and with travellers dissappearing within days the police cant be arsed to chase them up!

the bad apples do indeed ruin it for the rest and it seems theres a lot of bad apples among travellers.

that is a load of shit there are far more good travelling men than there is bad ones its only the bad ones you hear about so dont start talking about things you dont have a clue about :angry:

Good they are going in Countrymans Weekly, Doglost & its helper will do what they can for you & anyone losing a dog. I try to put as many links up as I can to found dogs as not everyone puts them on Doglost & they can & do end up in different parts of the country once stolen.

I go to kennels in Worksop every week & keep eye on whats going in. Can only suggest that where you can do the same either look on internet or go round kenels yourself.

Hope you get your dog back

that is a load of shit there are far more good travelling men than there is bad ones its only the bad ones you hear about so dont start talking about things you dont have a clue about

WELL FELLA ,

IVE GROWN UP WITH TRAVELLERS DATED THEIR SISTERS AS A KID AND LIVE IN AN AREA COVER IN THEM AND WANNABEES .................

AND I AINT MET A GOOD ONE YET .............. THERES NOT A TRAVELLER FAMILY IN THE COUNTRY THAT HASNT GOT A THEIF IN THE FAMILY ....... AND THATS A FACT !

SOMETHING BOTH ME AND MY MATES CAN SAY ...........

THE FACTS ARE ................. MOST OF THE DOGS AND BIRDS IN THIS COUNTRY GETTING STOLEN TODAY ARE BY TRAVELLERS

AND THEY WONDER WHY THEY ARE TREATED LIKE LEPERS ................ IT REALLY DOES DEFIES BELIEF

I ALWAYS GIVE THE SAME BIT OF ADVICE TO LADS STARTING OUT IN THIS GAME .................

KEEP AWAY FROM TRAVELLERS AND ANYONE WHO KNOCKS AROUNDS WITH THEM ..........

.OVER THE YRS THERES A FEW LADS TURNED AROUND TO ME AND SAID THEY HAD WISHED THAT THEY HAD HEEDED MY ADVICE

DUCKWING