LURCHER BITCH STOLEN TONIGHT FROM NEWARK

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well genuine folk dont rob them... seems a bit far fetched tho.. 7 foot fence with barbed wire and a rotweiler that made no noise as he had a rabbit wouldnt he have made noise before they gave th rabbit? and the fence in your back yard dont look 7 ft not saying your dog was not stolen just ar you sure thats what happend ... :whistling:

of couse hes sure what happened,its his dog and his place where they have taken it from,why question the mans post on the height of his fence etc if you have nothing constructive to add to the post dont put anything you :censored: idiot

hope you get the dog back mate 9 out of 10 times its is some one who has seen the dog run who you have been out with ther more then likely to be out runing it today some were so have a look about the coursing place's around you you mite be luckey to find it and who has had it good luck geting it back mate

This poor man below, was huanted for a long while. The cops did nothing, so he took the law into his own hands and it was pay back time.

Its unfortunate what happened, but their is only so much a man can take...!!

Frank.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2006/1215/nallyp.html

that man is an inspiration to us all i followed that case very closely

This poor man below, was huanted for a long while. The cops did nothing, so he took the law into his own hands and it was pay back time.

Its unfortunate what happened, but their is only so much a man can take...!!

Frank.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2006/1215/nallyp.html

That bloke needed a medal not time although only a silver medal as he only beat that fella 20 times and only shot him twice.He needed at least 50 stripes and shooting 5 times,one for each limb and one for his balls.

Good luck in getting the dogs back mate,b*st*rds.

Lurcher Bitch stolen tonight. 16 months old from Newark in Nottinghamshire.

They have climbed a 7ft fence with barbed wire round the top, thrown a rabbit to the Rottweiler guard dog ??and broke the lock off the metal pen door. Must have been more than one of them. Neighbours have seen nothing.

Large reward for safe return, no questions asked..... am absolutely gutted !!

Also took my sons brindle 8 months old pup saluki greyhound bull greyhound,

picture is the most recent i have showing her with shot hares that she has retrieved.

sit down and go through every body u suspect one of them is probibly the one that was involved ,then do your home work ,it is some one that has been to your place ,just narrow it down ,you got more chance of finding out your self than the police ,we all know that ,hope it ends well .

Seems to be a lot of dogs disappearing lately good luck getting them back. Seems strange no-one heard a thing....how did they manage to get the dogs out? It would be a bit of a struggle lifting dogs over a 7ft fence especially with barbed wire. Can your gate be opened from the inside?

Seems to be a lot of dogs disappearing lately good luck getting them back. Seems strange no-one heard a thing....how did they manage to get the dogs out? It would be a bit of a struggle lifting dogs over a 7ft fence especially with barbed wire. Can your gate be opened from the inside?

trust me mate,they will do it if they want the dogs bad enough.some thievin gippo's scruffed mine over a 7 foot run in broad daylight.

They have climbed a 7ft fence with barbed wire round the top, thrown a rabbit to the Rottweiler guard dog ??and broke the lock off the metal pen door. Must have been more than one of them. Neighbours have seen nothing.

picture is the most recent i have showing her with shot hares that she has retrieved.

Thanks for everyones support so far police have been in contact for what good they are........... RSPCA have had the cheek to turn up too

Iv always defended travellers but who took this dog was prepared to go to whatever lengths to get it