LURCHER BITCH STOLEN TONIGHT FROM NEWARK

Lurcher Bitch stolen tonight. 16 months old from Newark in Nottinghamshire.

They have climbed a 7ft fence with barbed wire round the top, thrown a rabbit to the Rottweiler guard dog ??and broke the lock off the metal pen door. Must have been more than one of them. Neighbours have seen nothing.

Large reward for safe return, no questions asked..... am absolutely gutted !!

Also took my sons brindle 8 months old pup saluki greyhound bull greyhound,

picture is the most recent i have

post-25606-1228820747.jpg

Edited by shamo28

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ferret feller

that must be gutting mate

threw a rabbit to the gaurd dog? blimy they must have been pretty determined.... hope you catch up with them show them what happens to twats the steal dogs.....

hope you get them back mate

that must be gutting mate

threw a rabbit to the gaurd dog? blimy they must have been pretty determined.... hope you catch up with them show them what happens to twats the steal dogs.....

hope you get them back mate

thanks mate

ps anyone want a Rottweiler Free To Good Home

Shamo Best of luck finding your dog mate,These SCUM need teaching a lesson.

Dont know what to suggest mate but as you say theres been more than 1 to do all that and get away.

Have you had any dodgy characters about recently,or anyone with a grudge,score to settle ???

well genuine folk dont rob them... seems a bit far fetched tho.. 7 foot fence with barbed wire and a rotweiler that made no noise as he had a rabbit wouldnt he have made noise before they gave th rabbit? and the fence in your back yard dont look 7 ft not saying your dog was not stolen just ar you sure thats what happend ... :whistling:

Guest ferret feller

ok mate no problems... i just dislike it thats all when people jump straight in and blame other groups of people..... antis jump straight in at anything to do with animal crulty pointing there finger at us hunters.....

Edited by ferret feller
ok mate no problems... i just dislike it thats all when people jump straight in and blame other groups of people..... antis jump straight in at anything to do with animal crulty pointing there finger at us hunters.....
Edited by the_stig
well genuine folk dont rob them... seems a bit far fetched tho.. 7 foot fence with barbed wire and a rotweiler that made no noise as he had a rabbit wouldnt he have made noise before they gave th rabbit? and the fence in your back yard dont look 7 ft not saying your dog was not stolen just ar you sure thats what happend ... :whistling:

what you trying to say mate..........

im that sad that id post a message at that time of night for the crack !!

you cant even see on that pic the compound where i keep my dogs. It was took when we were out between 7.pm and 9.30pm when we went out and i also have terriers so to be honest neighbours are used to hearing dogs barking.

Update today is you can see where they have been through neighbours garden and leant wood up the fence to climb over. We have reported it to police last night and been round somecamps looking for it, but it could be anywhere by now.

really helpful post !

Guest ferret feller

someone who lived round hear was getting trouble off a group of lads they would ride over on there mopeds to this old fellers house and just go mad breaking his sheds and letting out with meat rabbits...... he rang the police 18 - 19 times to help but they said when they get there the vandles will be gone anyway so there was no point.... so he wired his land through a hedge with a mains power cable..... he was in very big trouble when the vandles came next time ..... BOOOOOM