LURCHER BITCH STOLEN TONIGHT FROM NEWARK

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that must be gutting mate

threw a rabbit to the gaurd dog? blimy they must have been pretty determined.... hope you catch up with them show them what happens to twats the steal dogs.....

hope you get them back mate

sorry to ear about your dogs mate they want there hand cutting off hope you get them back soon mate
that must be gutting mate

threw a rabbit to the gaurd dog? blimy they must have been pretty determined.... hope you catch up with them show them what happens to twats the steal dogs.....

hope you get them back mate

sorry to ear about your dogs mate they want there hand cutting off hope you get them back soon mate

well tis rete bad news for ya............. your surrounded by Pikeys. but you know that.......... i will keeps my ears open............. am closer to G.Boro yet more infested. pikeys area and NO i aint tarring all travllers with the same brush.........

Good Luck and i Hope you get the dog back :thumbs:

Lurcher Bitch stolen tonight. 16 months old from Newark in Nottinghamshire.

They have climbed a 7ft fence with barbed wire round the top, thrown a rabbit to the Rottweiler guard dog ??and broke the lock off the metal pen door. Must have been more than one of them. Neighbours have seen nothing.

Large reward for safe return, no questions asked..... am absolutely gutted !!

Also took my sons brindle 8 months old pup saluki greyhound bull greyhound,

picture is the most recent i have showing her with shot hares that she has retrieved.

Thanks for everyones support so far police have been in contact for what good they are........... RSPCA have had the cheek to turn up too

Iv always defended travellers but who took this dog was prepared to go to whatever lengths to get it

some one you know is involved ,do you honistly think that who ever took them ,just happen to know where to look ,start thinking .
well genuine folk dont rob them... seems a bit far fetched tho.. 7 foot fence with barbed wire and a rotweiler that made no noise as he had a rabbit wouldnt he have made noise before they gave th rabbit? and the fence in your back yard dont look 7 ft not saying your dog was not stolen just ar you sure thats what happend ... :whistling:

of couse hes sure what happened,its his dog and his place where they have taken it from,why question the mans post on the height of his fence etc if you have nothing constructive to add to the post dont put anything you :censored: idiot

was there a need for your post kido?

well genuine folk dont rob them... seems a bit far fetched tho.. 7 foot fence with barbed wire and a rotweiler that made no noise as he had a rabbit wouldnt he have made noise before they gave th rabbit? and the fence in your back yard dont look 7 ft not saying your dog was not stolen just ar you sure thats what happend ... :whistling:

what you trying to say mate..........

im that sad that id post a message at that time of night for the crack !!

you cant even see on that pic the compound where i keep my dogs. It was took when we were out between 7.pm and 9.30pm when we went out and i also have terriers so to be honest neighbours are used to hearing dogs barking.

Update today is you can see where they have been through neighbours garden and leant wood up the fence to climb over. We have reported it to police last night and been round somecamps looking for it, but it could be anywhere by now.

really helpful post !

it was not intended to sound as questioning as such... i know how you feel had a dog got out on me few months back and was nicked thats what i was geting at as the throw the watch dog a bit of meat sounds fare fetched but clearly the c**ts whos robed your dog knew what they where facing into ..... my dog was gone a week but got him back...

you cant even see on that pic the compound where i keep my dogs. It was took when we were out between 7.pm and 9.30pm when we went out and i also have terriers so to be honest neighbours are used to hearing dogs barking.

Update today is you can see where they have been through neighbours garden and leant wood up the fence to climb over. We have reported it to police last night and been round somecamps looking for it, but it could be anywhere by now.

really helpful post !

it was not intended to sound as questioning as such... i know how you feel had a dog got out on me few months back and was nicked thats what i was geting at as the throw the watch dog a bit of meat sounds fare fetched but clearly the c**ts whos robed your dog knew what they where facing into ..... my dog was gone a week but got him back...

just remember when looking for it... suspect everyone as it may not have bein travlers but 99% of the time they do have a connection with it... hope the dog turns up

so 99% of dog thefts are comitted/involed with are travellers and 1% of dog thefts are comitted by the rest of the population :blink: i will stick with my first thoughts on you pal

really helpful post !

just remember when looking for it... suspect everyone as it may not have bein travlers but 99% of the time they do have a connection with it... hope the dog turns up

so 99% of dog thefts are comitted/involed with are travellers and 1% of dog thefts are comitted by the rest of the population :blink: i will stick with my first thoughts on you pal

im forever sorry trader if iv got my statistics wrong :wallbash: ... also i said connected and not commited or involved.. they just end up there... :icon_eek: There obhiously not all travlers but i couldnt give a rattle of shit too what you think or say... its my opinion ... no genuine folk take what does not belong to them.. especially a dog... there is a class out there that do tho and i couldnt find the words for them.

really helpful post !

problem is that tarring all travelers with the same brush will happen as it is all too common for it to be travelers, they came through my village for a week and in that week 8 dogs went 'missing' (all dogs were terriers and lurchers) including my best ever lurcher and it took me a year till i could face getting another.

the police dont give a sh1t as to whos dogs have been nicked and with travellers dissappearing within days the police cant be arsed to chase them up!

the bad apples do indeed ruin it for the rest and it seems theres a lot of bad apples among travellers.

really helpful post !

problem is that tarring all travelers with the same brush will happen as it is all too common for it to be travelers, they came through my village for a week and in that week 8 dogs went 'missing' (all dogs were terriers and lurchers) including my best ever lurcher and it took me a year till i could face getting another.

the police dont give a sh1t as to whos dogs have been nicked and with travellers dissappearing within days the police cant be arsed to chase them up!

the bad apples do indeed ruin it for the rest and it seems theres a lot of bad apples among travellers.

There's a few mentions regarding the ineffectivness of the police. Please note that the bulk of police time is taken up harassing motorists. These motorists pay good money in fines and rarely quibble. How can you expect the police to waste time solving crimes that only affect ordinary people, and don't make any money. Again as with the "p***y" remarks, there are decent caring honest try my best coppers, who still see their job as being to HELP in the community, however at times like this, they often seem to send someone who's off to Floriday tomorrow for three weeks, so doesn't want involved, or that's certainly the way it seems. To all good cops and honest gypsies, these remarks aren't aimed at you guys. It does however get very frustrating to see these things followed up less than half heartedly. A dog isn't just a dog, he's a friend who trusts you to care for him, and you've let him down, it's very very painful. ian.

Edited by ianrob

gippo's usually get blamed because,hey ho,its usually them that f****n nicks em.

as for the police,in a nutshell,they dont give a f**k,but if you baseball batted one of the thievin b*****ds they would be round like a shot.

its not a good feelin having your pals robbed.its five years ago since i had mine nicked and as you can probably tell am still mad as f**k about it. :angry:

its all right saying you should do this and that to them

but a lad from my village got his dogs stolen and he

stabbed the other lad to death end result one dead lad

and one doing life hope you get your dogs back mate

just be sensible :thumbs:

its all right saying you should do this and that to them

but a lad from my village got his dogs stolen and he

stabbed the other lad to death end result one dead lad

and one doing life hope you get your dogs back mate

just be sensible :thumbs:

just out of interest,have you ever had your dogs nicked?