LURCHER BITCH STOLEN TONIGHT FROM NEWARK

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to hear about your dogs mate.

I can't believe your Rottie did nothing. I have a Euro bred Doberman and I believe they are the best guards, they have brains as well as braun. They're so smart though that they need work and attention and can't be just left in a yard as a guard or they wont guard well. The best defence you can get is 3 Dobes, they work as a team. An ex Russian soldier once told my dad that if you have a gun and theres a Doberman, your alright. If you've a gun and theres 2 Dobermans, you should be alright, but if you have a gun and theres 3 Dobermans, youre dead. lol

Hope you get your dogs back, cos someone who's prepared to go to those lengths to steal a dog for sure ain't gonna treat it as well as its proper owner.

Makes you think dunnit, how the hell much defence do you need to keep thiefs out? I think I'd set boobie traps!

Theres not much dog robberies going on here thankfully.

How did they get the dogs out once they were in the garden?

youve given police details of vehicle you should demand they inform scottish police and you go up there too identify your dogs, surely there not just sayin its registered in scotland and leave it at that, tell them its theft and you want to speak to a higher rankin copper , tell them your prepared to go to this address even if its only to illiminate this bloke with the scottish police.

:censored: thevin c**ts want shootin hope you get them back.
hope you get your dogs back, i tought you told me you only had one coursing dog. when you were selling me prince..?????

thanks... Prince wasnt my dog he was my mates

alright mate, best of luck getting them back
Lurcher Bitch stolen tonight. 16 months old from Newark in Nottinghamshire.

They have climbed a 7ft fence with barbed wire round the top, thrown a rabbit to the Rottweiler guard dog ??and broke the lock off the metal pen door. Must have been more than one of them. Neighbours have seen nothing.

Large reward for safe return, no questions asked..... am absolutely gutted !!

Also took my sons brindle 8 months old pup saluki greyhound bull greyhound,

picture is the most recent i have showing her with shot hares that she has retrieved.

I had mine took 4 years ago in daylight sat afternoon i was in boozer they took the lot 3 gates nosey neighbours the lot, the police took 3 days to come and ive not heard a thing since Im probably not making things any better but mine was all chipped and still no luck.

Believe me get on with you hobby grieve your loss but carry on, ive got a beddie and she lives inside and im after a lurcher pup but that will also live inside and im 38 now and never have i had a dog look at me on a settee up untill 4 years ago, chin up i know what your feeling, Believe me i do Pidge

Lurcher Bitch stolen tonight. 16 months old from Newark in Nottinghamshire.

They have climbed a 7ft fence with barbed wire round the top, thrown a rabbit to the Rottweiler guard dog ??and broke the lock off the metal pen door. Must have been more than one of them. Neighbours have seen nothing.

Large reward for safe return, no questions asked..... am absolutely gutted !!

Also took my sons brindle 8 months old pup saluki greyhound bull greyhound,

picture is the most recent i have showing her with shot hares that she has retrieved.

Hope you get them back mate. I'd sack the guard dog. I don't want to sound like a twat mate, but could it have been anyone who the dogs would have been familiar with? I wouldn't like to try to get past a rotty. Then again some of these doggy boys are cute bast4rds. Anyway whatever or whoever, I honestly hope you get them back.