Just wondering what type of bedding everyone uses and and what they thinks the best?

I am just using old blankets at the minute but at the end of the week I am getting my new kennels so think I am going to start using the shredded cloth type stuff cant find any on the net anywhere.

Regards Ben.

Just wondering what type of bedding everyone uses and and what they thinks the best?

I am just using old blankets at the minute but at the end of the week I am getting my new kennels so think I am going to start using the shredded cloth type stuff cant find any on the net anywhere.

Regards Ben.

Old pillows, duvet covers, and the finest straw!

No fleas or mites!!!

:good:

The westie we have sleeps on a kingsize double bed, under a 14 tog douvet between me and the misses.

The collie has a bed settee in our bedroom and a blanket.

Yes, i'm soft with my animals, but it's cold out there...

Misses will be making them hot water bottles soon...

:icon_eek:

Matt

mine have carpet on the base + cuttings of carpet as it don't hold water long and keeps the base warm and i can get endless supplies for nothing and they get straw because it warm and i can get as much as that as i need because some silly people keep leaving it out in fields :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

i think the best bedding is vet bed you can boil wash it,it drys realy quickly and dosnt hold moisture its great for whelping on as the top layer stays dry and it lasts years,you can buy a roll of it and cut it to the size you want it is expensive but well worth it,ive just been given a bale of shredded cloths to try out,tried them for two days and gave it away to someone else sick of the mess and the dogs being covered in blue n white shreds! just beware theres alot of vet bed copies out there that arnt up to much,pro fleece is probably the best realy thick i could sleep on it myself!!