A general election is all pretty underwhelming right at this moment……we all know it’s going to be the red traitors turn at the gallows of Britain, we all know it’s going to be a land slide, we all know we will have the arse bored off us by people discussing the merits of AIDS v Cancer Labour or Tory for the next 6 weeks or whatever it is.

Im normally quiet chirpy and hopeful (hard to believe I know !) at times of election thinking “Maybe this time” but given recent council election results we all know that Joe Public will just commit social, cultural and genetic suicide again……..how many times will people allow the product of their work  to be stolen, how many kids have to get stabbed to death, how many green fields have to get paved over, how many young girls have to get gang raped, have many areas have to be made unfit to live in, how much debt do we allow them to force down our throats, how much abuse will the indigenous tolerate…..I guess the answer is any amount.

f**k the election and all who sail in it ! 

• Like 5

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the massive reasons the British army is so good is precisely because it’s a volunteer force, professional people who WANT to be there…..these f***ing non starters cluttering up the jails have n

Well well well, the big man Nigel Farage has just taken over the leadership of the Reform party I wish him all the best, they say when you hear Drakes drum a hero comes to save the day well that drum

Let's vote for the party that stops all benefits for undiagnosable illness , prevent immigrants from claiming health housing or benefits until they've worked for 5/10 years, deport all illegals immedi

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, WILF said:

A general election is all pretty underwhelming right at this moment……we all know it’s going to be the red traitors turn at the gallows of Britain, we all know it’s going to be a land slide, we all know we will have the arse bored off us by people discussing the merits of AIDS v Cancer Labour or Tory for the next 6 weeks or whatever it is.

Im normally quiet chirpy and hopeful (hard to believe I know !) at times of election thinking “Maybe this time” but given recent council election results we all know that Joe Public will just commit social, cultural and genetic suicide again……..how many times will people allow the product of their work  to be stolen, how many kids have to get stabbed to death, how many green fields have to get paved over, how many young girls have to get gang raped, have many areas have to be made unfit to live in, how much debt do we allow them to force down our throats, how much abuse will the indigenous tolerate…..I guess the answer is any amount.

f**k the election and all who sail in it ! 

Think it might be a labour win but without enough of a majority to do anything or a coalition have never known a period were people have been more disconnected in politics then there’s the big question wether sir Nigel throws his hat into the ring as well, think civil war is our only real hope now sadly we have gone to far down the globalist path to turn round without a total reset but hey once the moneys in the bank and houses are all gone  I will be totally detached from all of that, just need to get a 50cal on the front of my ship 

• Like 7
Just now, Greyman said:

Think it might be a labour win but without enough of a majority to do anything or a coalition have never known a period were people have been more disconnected in politics then there’s the big question wether sir Nigel throws his hat into the ring as well, think civil war is our only real hope now sadly we have gone to far down the globalist path to turn round without a total reset but hey once the moneys in the bank and houses are all gone  I will be totally detached from all of that, just need to get a 50cal on the front of my ship 

I think Farage has said he is decamping to America to help Trump, don’t blame him, waste of time staying and putting up with the 6 weeks of the same crap only for the British people to do exactly the same again. 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Me and you both and I will be on holiday on the day voting occurs. Though I would still vote if I was in the country but that's out of respect for the fallen heroes from two world wars that made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms that's getting eroded more and more as years go by in this country. 

Postal vote ?

12 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I've contacted reform numerous times to say I'll help locally....I'll print and deliver leaflets and get some signs up. Never get any reply 

Inspires confidence that :laugh:

• Haha 1

They don't have representation in half the places , they're not on my map nor where I work currently, think they lack the funding to vet all applications or pay..,

From what farage said on GB news he's eying up the election after this one,  he said 6 weeks isn't enough time to build a campaign, guess he hoping labour make a complete balls up so he can step up as the saviour.

• Like 2

To me this up coming election seems like groundhog day all over again when last time labour gained power under Blair and despite most folk having had a belly full of years of a tory government put labour in power and we all know how well that turned out especially for those of us who hunted with dogs . Its obvious to me we are heading for Blair years MK2 and theirs feck all the ordinary joe bloggs like me can do about it.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

To me this up coming election seems like groundhog day all over again when last time labour gained power under Blair and despite most folk having had a belly full of years of a tory government put labour in power and we all know how well that turned out especially for those of us who hunted with dogs . Its obvious to me we are heading for Blair years MK2 and theirs feck all the ordinary joe bloggs like me can do about it.

the conservatives had it won easily for the next 30 years but have been as bad if not worse then the blair government this last decade 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the conservatives had it won easily for the next 30 years but have been as bad if not worse then the blair government this last decade 

Both of them have done feckall to make any of our lives better imo mate. Being reading online how Labour are going to address the injustice of the mine worker's pension scheme that I am a member of and have said they will give us a bigger share of the profits it's making another ploy by them to overturn the red wall seats that the tories gained in the last GE. I will only believe this when a bit more money lands on my pension I get every month then again I will end up paying more tax on my PAYE Job I do now .

• Like 4