Deary fecking me....

I wish the idiots lived next to me. They could watch me cutting up a carcass. Listen to the bonesaw, watch as the detritus leaves my place and then smell the cooking. I’d invite them round for a drink, then as they arrived, politely tell them to take a hike. What a bunch of retinas. Jok.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

This could easily have been avoided with a bit if decent communication and common sense .  No problem with then being vegan really but all they would have to have done was go round to speak to the neighbours (no stupid letters). Say the smell makes them feel a bit sick so would it be possible to let them know when they are having a BBQ so they themselves could close their own windows so they don't have to smell it . Stupid passive aggressive letters created this whole situation 

• Like 1
  • YOKEL changed the title to Deary fecking me....

Be like a red rag to a bull for me Lol. Tell them too f**k off its my garden and I will do what I want in it.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 6

I’d spit roast a whole deer in the garden  …. Totally intact including the  head …. Won’t moan about a few snags on the barbi after that … 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve just had an altercation with my neighbour on similar grounds. Last week had my workshop re roofed and ended up with some delaminted roof sheets. Didn’t do anything about them as my neighbour had washing out, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Weather was coming in so decided on a burning on Monday. Wind was bang on so I lit it. Now we are not talking bonfires here but an 80 litre garden dustbin. Dry asa bone and no smoke to speak of. What a round of fcks I had, over the fence.  Well, being a true gentleman I apologised and fetched a chair to make sure the dustbin fire didn’t rage. Gave it a bit of a poke and all was well. After the threat of action against me I checked with the local council and everything was ok. Fck em. Jok.

38 minutes ago, jok said:

I’ve just had an altercation with my neighbour on similar grounds. Last week had my workshop re roofed and ended up with some delaminted roof sheets. Didn’t do anything about them as my neighbour had washing out, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Weather was coming in so decided on a burning on Monday. Wind was bang on so I lit it. Now we are not talking bonfires here but an 80 litre garden dustbin. Dry asa bone and no smoke to speak of. What a round of fcks I had, over the fence.  Well, being a true gentleman I apologised and fetched a chair to make sure the dustbin fire didn’t rage. Gave it a bit of a poke and all was well. After the threat of action against me I checked with the local council and everything was ok. Fck em. Jok.

Had the opposite on Saturday ; it was a nice day and my missus hung out the washing to dry , as did at least two of the neighbours, then a bloke who’s just moved in behind us has a bonfire , billowing black smoke everywhere ! The ladies weren’t to pleased and the lady next door, a fiery young filly, leans out of an upstairs window and gave the fire starter some choice  words !

The bloke seemed genuinely surprised, put the fire out and came round and apologised to the women .

Fair doe’s to him, he probably realised he didn’t want to piss off all the women in the street when he’s just moved in !

Cheers,

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have some relations who are vegans. I try to respect their lifestyle and I keep my big mouth shut , but in truth THEY LOOK ILL! Both look wizened and pale and complain of various ailments. I want to say ffs eat a varied diet but it would just lead to ill feeling. Trust me.

Meanwhile they get more and more diminished and bollock me for killing animals and fish. The irony is they feed their Frenchie raw on the basis that kibble gives their deformed little monster skin conditions. Aagh!

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I have some relations who are vegans. I try to respect their lifestyle and I keep my big mouth shut , but in truth THEY LOOK ILL! Both look wizened and pale and complain of various ailments. I want to say ffs eat a varied diet but it would just lead to ill feeling. Trust me.

Meanwhile they get more and more diminished and bollock me for killing animals and fish. The irony is they feed their Frenchie raw on the basis that kibble gives their deformed little monster skin conditions. Aagh!

My girlfriend is a vegetarian and has been since she was 11 years old , eats the quorn meat and all that but doesn't preach or feel the need to mention it .

I don't have a problem with people choices in whatever they do its the preachyness in some that gives the group and themselves a bad name 

• Like 3

I think,vegan

31 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

My girlfriend is a vegetarian and has been since she was 11 years old , eats the quorn meat and all that but doesn't preach or feel the need to mention it .

I don't have a problem with people choices in whatever they do its the preachyness in some that gives the group and themselves a bad name 

I think veganism is more hard-core than vegetarianism.  Its like a strict religion with them. I don't eat pork because I can handle the way they are factory farmed, but I don't make a song and dance about it. I had a quiche at a friend's house recently which I  belatedly discovered contained pork.  But I just left the rest of it and said I was full.. I didn't say anything or berate them or make myself sick. Sometimes veganism is like I'm holier than you.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1

The bloke next door got a Canadian lass on the Internet and got hitched up to her. Well she was a tree hugging soap dodger. Hated I had chickens ferrets and dogs . She kept calling spca and lass from animal crime, saying I was treating my animals cruel. Well I used to cut up all the deer and other animals in my shed just so no one got upset, well I started doing it outside with music on burning the skin and feathers of the animals stunk the place out. You could hear her in her house shouting. About 4-5 month and she's got the lad to sell house and moved else where. Now I have a farmers kid next to me, she couldn't give a hoot what I do in my garden 

• Like 3