I knew 3 lads of my age who were bang on the coke and they were all dead by the time we were in our 30s, no loss because they were all horrible c**ts but one died in the house while he was looking after his toddler for the day ! 
Another moved on to crack and I bumped into him about 3 weeks before he died, he f***ing stunk !…..he was always a big lad but by this time he had ballooned up like a whale just sat in the upstairs of his brothers boozer getting piped from dawn to dusk.

Twi of them had been part of a fairly well known little firm at one time but that got broken up and they just went down the toilet on their own gear…..the other, his dad used to do lines off the bar in the pub on a Sunday lunchtime while the lads little brother sat in the corner with a bottle of juice watching ! 

I don’t really give a f**k how a man earns his living as long as it don’t involve hurting ordinary small people but these 3 c**ts and some of their extended family disgusted me. 

• Like 3

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Other than legalities I dont see much difference in coke and booze, both ruin lives fck up families and mostly turn grown men into pricks, jmho like

As a mate of mine once said the moneys good but the holidays at her majesty's are shite. 😆 I find life easier just putting a pair of workboots on 5 days than the shite that comes with that life tbh. 

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Chicken jizzyarni ? 

When you walk past local takeaway shop and there all there pissed up carrying on shouting hurry the f**k up with my curry ya c**t. Okay brother. One round back rubbing his stinky cock all over their nan bread 😆 🤣.  They come out side back up to beer garden. Anyone want a chip. Lol. You see all hands going in. Or what's that a pubbi haha 😄 😆 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, mr moocher said:

i only smoke organic,and i would not eat a takeaway either i read once six pakis got done for wanking in currys

Don’t know if I could get that excited over a curry especially with five other pakis all racing to take the top off 

• Haha 2

The drug game in general is just completely different now to times when your local jack the lad off the plot could rise to the top its all completely sewn up from top to bottom your almost looking at authorised permits from the top down city to city nowadays.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

The drug game in general is just completely different now to times when your local jack the lad off the plot could rise to the top its all completely sewn up from top to bottom your almost looking at authorised permits from the top down city to city nowadays.

The goverment don't give two fucks they wait for the dirty money to become clean then do the same tax them Like they tax the average working man. 

Edited by Bangersanmash

You be surprised how little coke there is in bags people get corporation bash , old pal of mind was locked up drunk been on coke all day , police drug tested him came back negative told him best have words with his dealer as he not sniffing coke 🤣🤣

• Haha 9
15 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

not like that up north gnash i know with the resin them your end had it all sewn up a lot of the country 25 year ago 

Edited by mC HULL
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

The goverment don't give two fucks they wait for the dirty money to become clean then do the same tax them Like they tax the average working man. 

moneys is moneys mate no such thing as dirty money our government sell a bomb to a country that kills 1000 civilians if that ain’t dirty money what is 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
On 08/05/2024 at 15:00, mC HULL said:

not like that up north gnash i know with the resin them your end had it all sewn up a lot of the country 25 year ago 

It is like that up North,its like it everywhere......you are just talking about a few rungs of the ladder down from what im talking about thats all.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

It is like that up North,it’s like it everywhere......you are just talking about a few rungs of the ladder down from what im talking about thats all.

ye mate from what you read etc one lot control most from midlands to scotland all sat off in dubai 

i meaning you still get lads pop over to the continent and get on a morroccan or dutch and sort there own thing don’t you 

the sentences are massive now though aye crazy 

• Like 2

I am going to the theatre tomorrow to watch “The freshwater five” a performance based on the five fishermen handed 104 years for £53 million quids worth.

• Like 4