More concerned how they treat their staff tbh Morrisons have took over a few local co ops around me and the poor staff have to put up with some right shite from feral youths thieves and junkies who come in the shop stealing and causing trouble and Morrisons will not pay for a security guard to give the staff some piece of mind wile they do their job.

59 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

More concerned how they treat their staff tbh Morrisons have took over a few local co ops around me and the poor staff have to put up with some right shite from feral youths thieves and junkies who come in the shop stealing and causing trouble and Morrisons will not pay for a security guard to give the staff some piece of mind wile they do their job.

The local One normally has a security guard on front door . But yeah my niece left Morrisons years ago because of how she was treated .

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Asda is owned by a couple of Muslims 

Tesco?

Asda is at the moment trying to sell and rent back stores, first sing to me that things are not too good financially and they need a quick cash injection, looks good on paper until the low rent period expires and the new owners want market rates for the rent, this policy has killed off many of the big names in retail we used to have far more effectively than anything else over the last 10 years.

7 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Exactly same round ere mate, took over all the little coops. And you get all the theiving smack heads in them,  giving the staff sh1t. All the bag heads crack heads and general scum. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Tesco?

I think they own the fuel side of it with the yanks owning the shops

5 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Tesco?

Is Walmart owned by pakis then ?

1 hour ago, Leo Sayer said:

Exactly same round ere mate, took over all the little coops. And you get all the theiving smack heads in them,  giving the staff sh1t. All the bag heads crack heads and general scum. 

The Morrisons by Us,had to install special lighting in the toilets,stop the brown heads seeing their veins 😬.. because they kept finding bag heads weekly,overdosed after a boot...crackheads are always robbing meat, spirits to order...not a nice place for a women or anyone else to work tbh..

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

The Morrisons by Us,had to install special lighting in the toilets,stop the brown heads seeing their veins 😬.. because they kept finding bag heads weekly,overdosed after a boot...crackheads are always robbing meat, spirits to order...not a nice place for a women or anyone else to work tbh..

• Like 1
4 hours ago, WILF said:

Is Walmart owned by pakis then ?

No .. 

4 hours ago, Borr said:

I think they own the fuel side of it with the yanks owning the shops

They purchased Asda but the yanks still own shares ect

• Like 2