Good looking pups

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice looking pups but no mention of work and a soppy write up and boys and girls puts me off.

I’m sure you’ll find a way ! LOL ! Cheers.

I don't give a feck what people think my dogs look like. Conformation for wear and tear purposes, yes, but that's about it. I suppose I've been lucky in that any litters that I've had, have been wante

Posted Images

On 02/04/2024 at 23:51, leegreen said:

I don't give a feck what people think my dogs look like.

You've already lost your argument with bangers, with that one sentence.  🤓

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

it’s hard to argue with someone when ya can’t make sense of his posts i recon blacky takes the piss out of all us lol 

Yes, "Black neck" is very much a mystery wrapped in an enigma. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Strike me flamin handsome ,some right bladdy pigs down at yabbie creek this arvo cobba

Bloody oath, heaps of em, loose wheelers everywhere, so bring a slab, don't forget the frangers and leave the ball and chain at the humpy. 🤠

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

They always are 👍.

Don't get him going mate ffs lol. These that talk about having decent women have only had muntaz it's a fact. It's nothing to be proud of not been able to hold a decent woman down and it sounding like she wore the trousers. I've been with my misses 21 years now since a was 25 years old. She's a well respected woman not like these f***ing idiots you see now a days. All this f***ing shite in their faces sunbeds spray tans looking like f***ing clowns. Even the f***ing men are doing it now filling their faces full of shite. The country's gone mad. But this Lee Green talks some shite too. About giving a working dog to a pet home. Poor f****r living it's life out walking round a local park sniffing other dogs arse for rest of its life. If that Waa you you'd want to be put to sleep. And blacky don't come back with something from that  🤣

34 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Bloody oath, heaps of em, loose wheelers everywhere, so bring a slab, don't forget the frangers and leave the ball and chain at the humpy. 🤠

Come to think of it there was a Lee Green in a near by town a Herion dealer & user when I was a kid add say he's in his mid 50s maybe late 50s Nick name licker but moved away. Got his misses on the gear. He had a few working dogs terriers. A think he moved to Selby way his house window were always getting put through junky b*****ds. 

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Don't get him going mate ffs lol. These that talk about having decent women have only had muntaz it's a fact. It's nothing to be proud of not been able to hold a decent woman down and it sounding like she wore the trousers. I've been with my misses 21 years now since a was 25 years old. She's a well respected woman not like these f***ing idiots you see now a days. All this f***ing shite in their faces sunbeds spray tans looking like f***ing clowns. Even the f***ing men are doing it now filling their faces full of shite. The country's gone mad. But this Lee Green talks some shite too. About giving a working dog to a pet home. Poor f****r living it's life out walking round a local park sniffing other dogs arse for rest of its life. If that Waa you you'd want to be put to sleep. And blacky don't come back with something from that  🤣

Same over here, the younger women have duck lips, inch thick make up and butt implants, the young blokes shave their legs and chest and wear skin tight jeans and these are the outlaw bikies, lol. When I was young bikies were big, bearded and scary, covered in grease. Blacky is always hassling me but he's ok and funny, don't really know Lee much.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Come to think of it there was a Lee Green in a near by town a Herion dealer & user when I was a kid add say he's in his mid 50s maybe late 50s Nick name licker but moved away. Got his misses on the gear. He had a few working dogs terriers. A think he moved to Selby way his house window were always getting put through junky b*****ds. 

I'd say it's the same bloke must be on the gear having that many dogs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
49 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Same over here, the younger women have duck lips, inch thick make up and butt implants, the young blokes shave their legs and chest and wear skin tight jeans and these are the outlaw bikies, lol. When I was young bikies were big, bearded and scary, covered in grease. Blacky is always hassling me but he's ok and funny, don't really know Lee much.

Seriously tho nev have u got any cashhh

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

It's true can you imagine these going to war 😆 we'd be putting are war paint on and they'd be doing their Nails & make-up 😆 And that's the lads I'm talking about not the woman. Tanning lotion would be on first eye brows done chest striped 😆.. No wonder Putin laughs at us. All Russian fellas are fighting in underground carparks for fun all over youtube. And our lads are in love island 😆 

• Haha 3