Don’t believe the hype  … Cadbury are selling Easter eggs …. A shop was selling them as “gesture eggs “ , Tiz nowt to do with Cadbury 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Christian Concern says the store in Lincolnshire is trying to "erase" the Easter connection.

Edited by Franks dad
  • Like 2

The more us brits and irish come back to God the less this type of stuff will happen, what do we expect when we leave the path to the lord and accept all the satanic crap thats taken over (poofery, lgbtrsturbo etc) that the rest of any connection to God they will try to erase, remember the biggest achievement satan can get is to make you believe God isnt real, so happy Easter to all who read this and may you find your way back to Jesus. 

• Like 11

Cadbury has said it’s nothing to do with them; it was one independent outlet that changed the name.

Im not having that….Cadbury must have gave them permission to change the name of a product.

Cheers.

• Like 1
On 27/03/2024 at 20:52, Lenmcharristar said:

The more us brits and irish come back to God the less this type of stuff will happen, what do we expect when we leave the path to the lord and accept all the satanic crap thats taken over (poofery, lgbtrsturbo etc) that the rest of any connection to God they will try to erase, remember the biggest achievement satan can get is to make you believe God isnt real, so happy Easter to all who read this and may you find your way back to Jesus. 

My seven yr old has has asked to start going to church 

11 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

My seven yr old has has asked to start going to church 

My eldest 2 kids go to church every Sunday im c of e there mother is Catholic her mother wanted them to to be Catholics said not a fxxkin chance so said we'd let them decide when old enough as they got older they started to take themselves to church I go midnight Mass with them at Xmas as started goin as they were to young to go on their own I actually quite like goin to it only time I go 

• Like 1