ISIS attack Russia

Does anyone else smell a massive rat, the MO is not really isis these are like bottom rung of the ladder petty criminals paid to do a job and thick enough to accept the job but no one shouting  arrys  snack bar no suicide vests and the mainstream media to keen to jump onboard with the blanket isis narrative mmmmmmmmm 

• Like 5

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what my pal created, from one bloke alone with a black bag and a litter picker, picking up rubbish just off his own back to this……one bloke !…..and a hundred little cogs

I may be wrong, and I’ll get shit for it, but I hope our, my, football team never win another match while wearing that shirt with the adulterated flag adorning it ! Our flag doesn’t just represen

I always tend to think the best type of punishment for people like this is to punish their families as well.......let it be known publicly early on that this is the way its going to be thereby forcing

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Does anyone else smell a massive rat, the MO is not really isis these are like bottom rung of the ladder petty criminals paid to do a job and thick enough to accept the job but no one shouting  arrys  snack bar no suicide vests and the mainstream media to keen to jump onboard with the blanket isis narrative mmmmmmmmm 

Definitely something odd about it……a deal has been done and a lot of money changed hands somewhere in all of this….

1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

I hope they torture them for months, years even, torture them to the brink of death let them recover then start again over and over

What you've written here, Bb, is almost word for word, exactly what I say to the mrs, especially about pedophiles etc, that have abused, tortured and ruined kids lives for years before murdering them!!

Totally agree with you.

• Like 1

I always tend to think the best type of punishment for people like this is to punish their families as well.......let it be known publicly early on that this is the way its going to be thereby forcing people to accept theres consequences way beyond your own mortality,particularly in foreign lands....force families to be accountable for the monsters they are raising.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I always tend to think the best type of punishment for people like this is to punish their families as well.......let it be known publicly early on that this is the way its going to be thereby forcing people to accept theres consequences way beyond your own mortality,particularly in foreign lands....force families to be accountable for the monsters they are raising.

i think russia already do that gnash go after the familys of any attackers have done before haven’t they 

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i think russia already do that gnash go after the familys of any attackers have done before haven’t they 

I dont know mate but good for them if they do....makes sense to me.

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

We were talking about this, this morning.

My view was that those two b*****ds that beheaded Lee Rigby , and other evil people like them, should wake up every morning looking forward to the same treatment…..

Cheers.

Them pair of cnuts ... should of been executed Live on the 10 o'clock news,for everyone to see....But  instead we feed and keep them alive,this country is f****d😔

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Them pair of cnuts ... should of been executed Live on the 10 o'clock news,for everyone to see....But  instead we feed and keep them alive,this country is f****d😔

One of them was suing the government for not giving him enough protection when he got beat up in prison…….

Cheers.

so lets get this right you and your family are good people but you have a family member who's a knut and does bad things so for his sins you and yours get evil things done to you, something doesnt sit right about punishing the innocent.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, big sid said:

so lets get this right you and your family are good people but you have a family member who's a knut and does bad things so for his sins you and yours get evil things done to you, something doesnt sit right about punishing the innocent.

Yes,and anyone who looks like them !

Seriously though,whats the last thing you would tell your kids before going into somebody elses home...." make sure you behave yourself "

This is clearly not a basic standard thats carried by these savages....do what the f**k they want in their own homelands but coming here who else is responsible for a young man who decides to follow a death cult if not his father ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, big sid said:

It’s a bit like the problem family when your kids are in school teachers and everyone else pandering to there every need bending over backwards not to upset them, I was asked to be nice to such a family after they started an issue with my daughter, then my wife when she intervened, had a phone call from the headmaster asking me not to upset them for fear of reprisal, so I knocked the door and kicked the old man all the way through the house in front of his vile family I then told them each time any of my kids got grief I would give there dad a more savage beating, had a formal apology from the head on behalf of the family next morning and my kids went on to uni,  it’s a simple life lesson that everything has a consequence 

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It’s a bit like the problem family when your kids are in school teachers and everyone else pandering to there every need bending over backwards not to upset them, I was asked to be nice to such a family after they started an issue with my daughter, then my wife when she intervened, had a phone call from the headmaster asking me not to upset them for fear of reprisal, so I knocked the door and kicked the old man all the way through the house in front of his vile family I then told them each time any of my kids got grief I would give there dad a more savage beating, had a formal apology from the head on behalf of the family next morning and my kids went on to uni,  it’s a simple life lesson that everything has a consequence 

Not sure i agree with such a violent reaction as im a very lenient,peaceful person :whistling:......but totally agree with the sentiment.....what other way is there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Might just be me, BUT it all appears far to clear cut, The attack was horrific but they are saying they did it for around £5000 each,

That is not the ideology of the Religion of Peace.

They were allowed to do it and escape without any intervention from any police or security in Russia!, 

The Russians appeared to have known in advance where they planned to escape too and the route they were going to take.

The escape route just happened to end at the border of a country Russia is involved in an active conflict with.

ISIS will claim responsibility for any attack on who they perceive to be the enemy, even if they never carried it out. 

Whatever, the video and pictures are f***ing amazing ! 
That’s all these horrible c**ts understand