Thermal spotters

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or just go out lamping in the day that's what we do these lads are missing a trick the thick cs

Can the provident bloke sort one 

Ordered one this morning off Scott country the Hik Lynx 10mm should be okay for what i want and thanks to Igz off here for the messages. I thought if i started with a lower end one and get used to it

Posted Images

1 hour ago, longers01 said:

I’m thinking about mate for season coming might catch something then mate lol 😂 atb longers01 

Your deffo see something  catching it is same as usual  it either does or it don't 🥵

2 hours ago, longers01 said:

Now then mate how did you get on with that thermal are they worth the money pal atb longers01 

Had a mess about with it mate getting used to the different settings still can't connect it to my phone. The one I got is not for long distances but will do me for what I want. If I wanted one for spotting stuff a fair distance away I would go for the higher end ones. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Had a mess about with it mate getting used to the different settings still can't connect it to my phone. The one I got is not for long distances but will do me for what I want. If I wanted one for spotting stuff a fair distance away I would go for the higher end ones. 

I should imagine that's a handy bit of kit for spotting roosting birds mate. Handy for sorting a Magpie problem out amongst other numerous things!

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

I should imagine that's a handy bit of kit for spotting roosting birds mate. Handy for sorting a Magpie problem out amongst other numerous things!

Yes I my self have used mine for spotting roosting birds 🐦 and its also good for spotting mice in the field my serval cross whippet loves a spot of mousing 

• Haha 1

Just downloaded a night vision camera on Google play guys not bad. Will give it a bash later on. Normally when it comes to knocking pheasant over am out on a decent moon. But thought Al give it ago on spotting some game. Love to watch the guys on youtube with night vision on the guns specially the riffles when out knocking rats over. There's f**k all left of them 😆.  You just see a splat. Lol. 

17 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Can see quite far with mine, pics up woodys Maggie's pheasants at night at a good distance in trees , wish I'd bought one sooner tbh 

20221002_095708.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1