Thermal spotters

1 hour ago, Igz said:

The hik LH25 I’ve got and from what I’ve saw so far it works just as good as my pulsar xq38f which I paid twice the price for, I had a look through a xm30 other day and and I believe the pic quality of the hik is better,  there’s not much price difference, maybe 100 quid with the pulsar been more expensive. Can’t see anyone been dissapionted with the LH25 if they brought one. If anyone’s after one penda off here’s got my old xq38. Rubbers gone on the eyepiece and lost the cap off the lens as it’s had plenty of use but still worth a grand of anyone’s money if anyone’s interested. If you ask him nicely he may even do a monthly payment plan . lol. What you reckon Neck he’s quite kind like that isn’t he 😂😂

Oh deffo 85 percent apr and a late payment penalty of celt hanging off the knackers 

• Haha 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or just go out lamping in the day that's what we do these lads are missing a trick the thick cs

Can the provident bloke sort one 

Ordered one this morning off Scott country the Hik Lynx 10mm should be okay for what i want and thanks to Igz off here for the messages. I thought if i started with a lower end one and get used to it

Posted Images

i got one at the start of this season. yes they are a game changer 

calling in foxes with no lamp is a great pro for the thermal. 

and not having to scan the fileds up and down all night with the lamp is the biggest benefit  

• 2 weeks later...