Thermal spotters

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

To be honest mate if I had not had to fork out for a new boiler I would have gone for a higher end model probably the one Leo Sayer has got. 

What happened to going out on a full moon the old skool ways. You can't tell me that when it's lit up on a decent moon night men can't spot game.  Expensive doo for a few pheasant & rabbits. 😆. A can't get my head round some people crazy spending 1500 quid on something that my eyes can do on a decent lit up night bonkers. 

• Haha 2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or just go out lamping in the day that's what we do these lads are missing a trick the thick cs

Can the provident bloke sort one 

Ordered one this morning off Scott country the Hik Lynx 10mm should be okay for what i want and thanks to Igz off here for the messages. I thought if i started with a lower end one and get used to it

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

What happened to going out on a full moon the old skool ways. You can't tell me that when it's lit up on a decent moon night men can't spot game.  Expensive doo for a few pheasant & rabbits. 😆. A can't get my head round some people crazy spending 1500 quid on something that my eyes can do on a decent lit up night bonkers. 

Not going into any detail mate as it's all in my past but going out roosting especially pheasants on a full moon was counter productive and a no no with serious pheasant poachers. I got a thermal spotter not for finding roosting pheasants but more to see local wildlife in the area at night and not for a poaching implement. 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Or just go out lamping in the day that's what we do these lads are missing a trick the thick cs

• Haha 8
55 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Hi mate is yours the hik lynx 10mm and are they worth buying like atb longers01 

No mate mines the LH25. 1150 I paid 

18 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Thermal will spot people as well as wildlife..

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Daytime lamping or stay at home, incidentally I can see the roosting pheasants perched in the heaviest of spruce courtesy of dusk carrot consumption by dint of lightly par boiling in cold pressed salmon oil

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

That's the one i got mate and i have not really tested it yet to give an honest opinion of it. One thing about it is the battery is sealed with in the device and i think the pulsars have a battery that can be changed easily that's got to be a plus i reckon..

That's one of the reasons I bought the pulsar mate, so if not in use for a long time I can store without battery inn. Also when I got mine I got a free battery and dual charger thrown in with the bundle. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Daytime lamping or stay at home, incidentally I can see the roosting pheasants perched in the heaviest of spruce courtesy of dusk carrot consumption by dint of lightly par boiling in cold pressed salmon oil

Different species u fool