Thermal spotters

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

To be honest mate if I had not had to fork out for a new boiler I would have gone for a higher end model probably the one Leo Sayer has got. 

What happened to going out on a full moon the old skool ways. You can't tell me that when it's lit up on a decent moon night men can't spot game.  Expensive doo for a few pheasant & rabbits. 😆. A can't get my head round some people crazy spending 1500 quid on something that my eyes can do on a decent lit up night bonkers. 

• Haha 2

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can the provident bloke sort one 

Or just go out lamping in the day that's what we do these lads are missing a trick the thick cs

Ordered one this morning off Scott country the Hik Lynx 10mm should be okay for what i want and thanks to Igz off here for the messages. I thought if i started with a lower end one and get used to it

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

What happened to going out on a full moon the old skool ways. You can't tell me that when it's lit up on a decent moon night men can't spot game.  Expensive doo for a few pheasant & rabbits. 😆. A can't get my head round some people crazy spending 1500 quid on something that my eyes can do on a decent lit up night bonkers. 

Not going into any detail mate as it's all in my past but going out roosting especially pheasants on a full moon was counter productive and a no no with serious pheasant poachers. I got a thermal spotter not for finding roosting pheasants but more to see local wildlife in the area at night and not for a poaching implement. 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Or just go out lamping in the day that's what we do these lads are missing a trick the thick cs

• Haha 8
55 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Hi mate is yours the hik lynx 10mm and are they worth buying like atb longers01 

No mate mines the LH25. 1150 I paid 

18 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Thermal will spot people as well as wildlife..

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Daytime lamping or stay at home, incidentally I can see the roosting pheasants perched in the heaviest of spruce courtesy of dusk carrot consumption by dint of lightly par boiling in cold pressed salmon oil

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

That's the one i got mate and i have not really tested it yet to give an honest opinion of it. One thing about it is the battery is sealed with in the device and i think the pulsars have a battery that can be changed easily that's got to be a plus i reckon..

That's one of the reasons I bought the pulsar mate, so if not in use for a long time I can store without battery inn. Also when I got mine I got a free battery and dual charger thrown in with the bundle. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Daytime lamping or stay at home, incidentally I can see the roosting pheasants perched in the heaviest of spruce courtesy of dusk carrot consumption by dint of lightly par boiling in cold pressed salmon oil

Different species u fool