Bullherder

28 minutes ago, Black neck said:

It always seems 2 be bull terrier that's added 2 everything even the slop warriors are saturated wi it ,earthdogs, lurchers ,racing greyhounds even man biting dogs now what's next 💯 guide dogs for the blind 

😎

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

9 hours ago, dogmandont said:

🤣🤣🤣 See the bit where you claim it seen more than any in Ireland is fcuking ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣 bit like me claiming my terriers done more than every other terrier in Britain. 

Behave yourself ffs. Lol. 

That dog there was at a quarry at 6 month you aint got in ireland. Was on more traditional stuff not long after that still flying to this day. there wouldnt be another wheaten bsck in ireland thats done the work this dog has done and aint just brought out frothing on a chain at the end of a dig hes run alongside bay dogs bushing dogs terriers run loose with a garmin where theres stock i not seen many if any you could do that with

Edited by C.green
  • Like 3
15 hours ago, downsouth said:

You cant call an XLbully a bulldog.Theyre just scatterbred mutts along with 90% of the shit thats being touted as bandogs these days.

Is the animal they class as a bandog only a pit/neo or are other pit crosses classed as bandogs as well? I had pit/Am bulldogs but didn't think of them as bandogs, the pig hunters over here call the cross, scrub dogs. I wouldn't call an XL bully a bulldog either, they are more a fashion accessory for wanna be gangsters and have given other established bull breeds a bad rep imo.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Is the animal they class as a bandog only a pit/neo or are other pit crosses classed as bandogs as well? I had pit/Am bulldogs but didn't think of them as bandogs, the pig hunters over here call the cross, scrub dogs. I wouldn't call an XL bully a bulldog either, they are more a fashion accessory for wanna be gangsters and have given other established bull breeds a bad rep imo.

Mate people are chucking any old shit together these days and labelling them as bandogs as its a way of marketing them especially if they can produce silly colours the same as the XL shit.Traditionally a bandog would have been pit X some type of mastiff,Neo was a popular cross as even the show type Neos still seem to possess a distrust of strangers and can be very aloof and guardy whilst also being very calm and with steady nerves.And no I wouldnt class an AB x pit as a bandog id say it was just a bulldog type especially as a lot of AB lines carry pitbull anyway

• Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Mate people are chucking any old shit together these days and labelling them as bandogs as its a way of marketing them especially if they can produce silly colours the same as the XL shit.Traditionally a bandog would have been pit X some type of mastiff,Neo was a popular cross as even the show type Neos still seem to possess a distrust of strangers and can be very aloof and guardy whilst also being very calm and with steady nerves.And no I wouldnt class an AB x pit as a bandog id say it was just a bulldog type especially as a lot of AB lines carry pitbull anyway

to possess a distrust of strangers and can be very aloof and guardy you could be describing a saluki lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

to possess a distrust of strangers and can be very aloof and guardy you could be describing a saluki lol

Or their cousins, the Afghan Hound.......

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Or their cousins, the Afghan Hound.......

Cheers.

My old boss had an Afghan Hound he found dumped in a storm water drain. It was almost dead and when he got it back to health it was an extremely good guard dog and very loyal. Much better and more likely to attack intruders than his two Red Cattle dogs, who were shit scared of it. I also remember a large pack of them that had bred up wild on the outskirts of Sydney years ago. I think they found over 30 that were killing livestock to survive after they were dumped when the Afghan fad had passed.

Edited by Aussie Whip
6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

My old boss had an Afghan Hound he found dumped in a storm water drain. It was almost dead and when he got it back to health it was an extremely good guard dog and very loyal. Much better and more likely to attack intruders than his two Red Cattle dogs, who were shit scared of it. I also remember a large pack of them that had bred up wild on the outskirts of Sydney years ago. I think they found over 30 that were killing livestock to survive after they were dumped when the Afghan fad had passed.

Very interesting mate …. Any chance you could give us some info on wild dogs that have went feral find it fascinating 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, saluki bouy said:

Very interesting mate …. Any chance you could give us some info on wild dogs that have went feral find it fascinating 

Yeah I do too. I once pulled up on a highway South of Sydney after seeing a very thin greyhound eating a roadkill. I walked back toward the dog and another huge staghound appeared and they looked at me like lunch, they were very thin and had more scars than skin so I took off. I've seen grey, very feral wolf like dogs in The Blue Mountains trying to kill a stray bull terrier. They weren't dingo based like most feral dogs here. My mate saw them at a later time also. It's very steep, dense bush there. Went pig hunting with a mate in pine forest and his dogs ran into a pack of feral dingo types and killed most , if not all of the pack including pups, I still remember the horrible screaming. There is a story about a single, giant feral dog on the North coast NSW that was killing cattle and a guy went after it with three pig dogs, mastiff types and a Rotty, they bailed the dog in a log pile and by the time the guy got there it had killed the pig dogs and the Rotty was alive but hurt, the dog escaped. The indigenous up there do have some giant mongrel camp dogs that I noticed last year when up there so I do believe that story.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

Yeah I do too. I once pulled up on a highway South of Sydney after seeing a very thin greyhound eating a roadkill. I walked back toward the dog and another huge staghound appeared and they looked at me like lunch, they were very thin and had more scars than skin so I took off. I've seen grey, very feral wolf like dogs in The Blue Mountains trying to kill a stray bull terrier. They weren't dingo based like most feral dogs here. My mate saw them at a later time also. It's very steep, dense bush there. Went pig hunting with a mate in pine forest and his dogs ran into a pack of feral dingo types and killed most , if not all of the pack including pups, I still remember the horrible screaming. There is a story about a single, giant feral dog on the North coast NSW that was killing cattle and a guy went after it with three pig dogs, mastiff types and a Rotty, they bailed the dog in a log pile and by the time the guy got there it had killed the pig dogs and the Rotty was alive but hurt, the dog escaped. The indigenous up there do have some giant mongrel camp dogs that I noticed last year when up there so I do believe that story.

I watched a few vids on youtube of fellas shooting and trapping feral dogs.A lot of them looked just like dingos and I was wondering how they could tell the difference when shooting them with high powered rifles.Im guessing its illegal to shoot pure dingos?and pure dingos must be getting rarer all the time with the blood getting diluted with feral domestic dog blood