Bullherder

7 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well strike me handsome, I'm going lasiters for some takka

Have a good feed Blacky, I'd like to go too but I'm busy trying to tie me kangaroo down sport. After Rolph died, things aren't so Hunky Dory but at least the young sheilas are safer.

• Haha 1

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Have a good feed Blacky, I'd like to go too but I'm busy trying to tie me kangaroo down sport. After Rolph died, things aren't so Hunky Dory but at least the young sheilas are safer.

Good on ya Bruce I'm having barramundi 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, downsouth said:

If it was any good shouldnt its head be up the hole?

That was my 1st thought then realised it could have just checked an empty  block end, thats why I asked charts if he was there, pics and videos sometimes dont tell the story

12 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Mc there's a pure working Wheaton  near me that would screw any saluki or courser in a crack the lad brought it back from northern Ireland as a pup but had to be vouched for before even being considered the dogs you describe would probably Jack on a good night's foxing or night after night as I have seen those that like to fight Jack when constantly run on teeth week after week but a dog killer is a cull mc regardless how good it is 

Most of them unhinged/unbalanced poxy things would be better off with a bullet in them.Never been able to see the big deal with them.They can grab hold of something without making any noise for 6mins.Well whoopy shit

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Most of them unhinged/unbalanced poxy things would be better off with a bullet in them.Never been able to see the big deal with them.They can grab hold of something without making any noise for 6mins.Well whoopy shit

Makes me laugh on here people act like their f****n Siberian tigers 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Most of the ones Ive seen were just liabilities that wernt wired up right

• Like 1
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Plenty of unhinged bulldogs, fcuk me look at the drama round xl bullies killing folks and bandogs in general, I'd gladly nut everyone of them big useless bags of shite and keep the 6 minute Wonders. 

And plenty are fit for more than having their head in a hole for 6 minutes. 

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Definitely alot of hype surounding them wheatens that they dont deserve. Ive seen one good one that could do abit of anything the rest have been absolutely shit. The good one i mentioned would have seen far more work than any in ireland aswell so dont get why anyone would go there needing to be vouched for

Edited by C.green
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Plenty of unhinged bulldogs, fcuk me look at the drama round xl bullies killing folks and bandogs in general, I'd gladly nut everyone of them big useless bags of shite and keep the 6 minute Wonders. 

You cant call an XLbully a bulldog.Theyre just scatterbred mutts along with 90% of the shit thats being touted as bandogs these days.

• Like 2

Used to dig with a lad who had a few wheatons,they bushed,picked up on his shoot,he used them around a hole and lamped them ,he had half x bull greys too.. wouldn't let them runners pull anything from a hole,only used for lamping fox and large edibles...another lad used to come down to us from Cumbria...he would bring full Wheaton's and Wheaton lurchers with him...he had an old Wheaton dog called Ted...was still doing the biz at 10 yrs old...now that was a dog, I'd of found some kennel space for...just about every other ones Ive seen,I wouldn't feed👍

• Like 1

Yea the Irish secret squirrel club like to think of the full Wheaton as a mythical dog that could eat a lion , slay a dragon , ride a unicorn then come back home clean it's own kennle out and then sort it's own feed out after a day's work , that's why you have be vouched for ...or the other saying 

Only Kept in small circles , 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

I'd happily nutt all them xl bullie things too but didn't alot the old Wheatons have a reputation for been manbiters aswell .? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

I'd happily nutt all them xl bullie things too but didn't alot the old Wheatons have a reputation for been manbiters aswell .? 

Definitely. Some were nasty bastruds that couldn't be trusted near man or beast.