Copper braclet.

I've seen many people where them over the years and after a bit of research online apparently they don't work..

Well I've had tennis elbow for years from driving machines must be the repetitive movement I'm thinking.. last summer I would have to stop working and hang my arm down for a minute or 2..

So I bought a copper braclet back in October after a few months there was no difference at all. 

But the last say 6 weeks my elbow is 90% better..so I'm pretty sure they do help with joint pain etc..

The 1 I bought has a few magnets in it aswell..

Anyone else had symptoms ease by wearing 1 or has my elbow healed itself..

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I best get one for my cock then. Fuking mrs won’t know what’s hit her

Lots of things supposedly don't work according to medics ..scientists etc...but lots of lads will tell you different with things like the above... Let's remember us humans are mostly water...(apa

This is gospel true. I have always been interested in Dowsing and if it really works. Some 40 year ago I reckon my  brother - in - law was a dairy man on a a local farm an I use to shoot /ferret the g

Posted Images

1 minute ago, king said:

I've seen many people where them over the years and after a bit of research online apparently they don't work..

Well I've had tennis elbow for years from driving machines must be the repetitive movement I'm thinking.. last summer I would have to stop working and hang my arm down for a minute or 2..

So I bought a copper braclet back in October after a few months there was no difference at all. 

But the last say 6 weeks my elbow is 90% better..so I'm pretty sure they do help with joint pain etc..

Yes mate think this has been done before. I had Tennis elbow for about seven year I had given up hope of it being fixed. out of desperation I bought a copper bracelet with magnets and with in two weeks it was gone and has not come back. I honestly could not believe it. I also got a Bioflow one which I have just lent to a lady across the road how was suffering with aching joint and feeling lethargic. She is over there doing gardening busy as f**k Lol.

Cheers Arry

7 minutes ago, Arry said:

Yes mate think this has been done before. I had Tennis elbow for about seven year I had given up hope of it being fixed. out of desperation I bought a copper bracelet with magnets and with in two weeks it was gone and has not come back. I honestly could not believe it. I also got a Bioflow one which I have just lent to a lady across the road how was suffering with aching joint and feeling lethargic. She is over there doing gardening busy as f**k Lol.

Cheers Arry

Fair play mate. I did read online the medical people say there's no evidence..but like you say it cured you and I'm sure its cured me..so they definitely work..

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, king said:

As much as it pains me to say it ( i really dont believe in old wives tales), they really do seem to work.

For years I've read that their is no scientific evidence , to prove that they work, but that it's scientifically proven that copper does have healing properties. 

Following an operation last September,  I made myself a copper bracelet,  to hopefully help with the healing process . I was gobsmacked to find that my tennis elbow , and arthritis in my wrist( that ive had for years), both got better within weeks😳.

IMG-20240220-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20240220-WA0010.jpg

• Like 4

Lots of things supposedly don't work according to medics ..scientists etc...but lots of lads will tell you different with things like the above...

Let's remember us humans are mostly water...(apart from mchull...he's hot air)...so lots of things can effect us....I swear to god people become bigger c**ts when there's a full moon...

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Got golfers elbow , had it years tried alsorts got one of them bracelets with magnets in ... Did feck all apart from I started getting really bad headaches till I stopped wearing it . 

9 minutes ago, mel b said:

As much as it pains me to say it ( i really dont believe in old wives tales), they really do seem to work.

For years I've read that their is no scientific evidence , to prove that they work, but that it's scientifically proven that copper does have healing properties. 

Following an operation last September,  I made myself a copper bracelet,  to hopefully help with the healing process . I was gobsmacked to find that my tennis elbow , and arthritis in my wrist( that ive had for years), both got better within weeks😳.

IMG-20240220-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20240220-WA0010.jpg

Looks well made that mate..so yourself and arry and me have been healed by them..they do work then..the wife had 1 at the same time as me but her skin went red and sore from wearing it..

6 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Bit to be said about copper my dad dowsed for water pipes with copper rods so do I to find water service,so a copper bangle I reckon does have some truth to it 😀 20240220_195419.jpg.48f585cc28bc9569177e4a493da61322.jpg

How does that dowsing work mate..I've seen it on TV but can't get me head around how it works..

38 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Lots of things supposedly don't work according to medics ..scientists etc...but lots of lads will tell you different with things like the above...

Let's remember us humans are mostly water...(apart from mchull...he's hot air)...so lots of things can effect us....I swear to god people become bigger c**ts when there's a full moon...

Copper wares a McHull bracelet !

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, king said:

How does that dowsing work mate..I've seen it on TV but can't get me head around how it works..

I honestly don't know mate, but it does work give it a go 👍

• Like 1