Xm 30 thermal spotter

19 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

There decent bit kit , if you have the money to spend on 1 they do come in real handy , like say , bit of a kick in c**t if you get it confiscated tho, sure is is the hik owl 35 , 

the pulsar xm30 does me mate but if it breaks i’ll look into the hik 

ye been close a few times to loosing it even in motor driving they will take it 

• Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got the xm30s love mine wouldn't be with out it take it shopping and everything 

They do struggle abit in the rain i just use mine in the summer months to spot the cubs and levrets 

I use a xm30 it's good enough, pisses me off in the rain but apparently the all suffer that anyroad I took mine 2 a squirrel shoot last week as we knew wi the sudden rise in temp they be out of the dr

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the pulsar xm30 does me mate but if it breaks i’ll look into the hik 

ye been close a few times to loosing it even in motor driving they will take it 

I would think they must be a game changer for finding hare's to run instead of walking blank fields and lamping instead of shining the lamp around every field to spot game then just flicking the lamp on when quarry is spotted using the thermal imaging. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I would think they must be a game changer for finding hare's to run instead of walking blank fields and lamping instead of shining the lamp around every field to spot game then just flicking the lamp on when quarry is spotted using the thermal imaging. 

Back in the day would of been a game changer at night away on the hooves 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Saves time on land rooting for a spin It’s feels like cheating in a sense but have to move we the times we the way it is now 

• Like 2

My mate uses his with hawks to find hares , I've never realy seen it as cheating in this sense as if it's raining you can walk round with a hawk on your fist soaking wet , so driving round sporting a hare in seat allows you to atleast half half a chance of getting a slip on it , however it also comes in handy if your in a wood that you shouldn't be and you think someone coming after you you can have a quick look and see if anyone's coming and then avoid them accordingly 😉 🤣

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Elchapo said:

My mate uses his with hawks to find hares , I've never realy seen it as cheating in this sense as if it's raining you can walk round with a hawk on your fist soaking wet , so driving round sporting a hare in seat allows you to atleast half half a chance of getting a slip on it , however it also comes in handy if your in a wood that you shouldn't be and you think someone coming after you you can have a quick look and see if anyone's coming and then avoid them accordingly 😉 🤣

I don't poach these days and I am more of a footpath man I think it's just curiosity in spotting something invisible to the naked eye. Going on what other lads have said on here I think it will be one of the Hik thermal spotters I will give a go. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I don't poach these days and I am more of a footpath man I think it's just curiosity in spotting something invisible to the naked eye. Going on what other lads have said on here I think it will be one of the Hik thermal spotters I will give a go. 

Maybe think about the shooting show next weekend Tats?All the Thermal kit will be there,you get a chance to try before you buy,maybe pick up an ex-demo model on Sunday?

SHOOTINGSHOW.CO.UK

The UK's largest retail shooting show The British Shooting Show will be held on the 23rd - 25th February 2024 At...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Maybe think about the shooting show next weekend Tats?All the Thermal kit will be there,you get a chance to try before you buy,maybe pick up an ex-demo model on Sunday?

SHOOTINGSHOW.CO.UK

The UK's largest retail shooting show The British Shooting Show will be held on the 23rd - 25th February 2024 At...

Great idea Mac 

• Like 1