Xm 30 thermal spotter

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got the xm30s love mine wouldn't be with out it take it shopping and everything 

They do struggle abit in the rain i just use mine in the summer months to spot the cubs and levrets 

I use a xm30 it's good enough, pisses me off in the rain but apparently the all suffer that anyroad I took mine 2 a squirrel shoot last week as we knew wi the sudden rise in temp they be out of the dr

Posted Images

23 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Seriously thinking about getting one . Can you pick ground nesting birds up on them in cover and such like.

The pulsar 30 S is a lot better than the standard 30 and the new 30 F is not as good as the 30 S either my mate just bought one and sent it back after a couple of weeks, if your looking for a really good thermal at a decent price look at the hikmicro falcon fh35 there around £1500 new, I got one not long ago off eBay for £1100, they are much better than the pulsars in that range, they have got the best sensors you can get in any thermal at the moment 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

The pulsar 30 S is a lot better than the standard 30 and the new 30 F is not as good as the 30 S either my mate just bought one and sent it back after a couple of weeks, if your looking for a really good thermal at a decent price look at the hikmicro falcon fh35 there around £1500 new, I got one not long ago off eBay for £1100, they are much better than the pulsars in that range, they have got the best sensors you can get in any thermal at the moment 

Cheers mate. 

1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Dosser

2 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

To be fair all the hiks I've seen have been decent bits of kit 

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Do you rate them better than the pulsars that are in the same price range mate.

I do personally,  I've used acouple diffrnet pulsars and I actually like the look and the feel of the pulsars more than the hik but that's a out it realy ..for function I'd go with the hik 

• Like 1

I paid 1300 for my pulsar and my mate bought a hik for 1000 I thought his was better , my other mate bout a hik for 2500 that thing was amazing , I stood out side a wood and looked through it and the phesants lit up like xmass lights in the trees from a fair distance away, was picking up tiny birds deep in Holly bushes etc , it was even showing the heat on the branches where a phesant had been roosting after it flew off , amazing bit of kit but ....if you get caught somewhere your not ment to be its a lot of money to loose ..well it is to me anyway because I'm a tight fecker lol 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Elchapo said:

I paid 1300 for my pulsar and my mate bought a hik for 1000 I thought his was better , my other mate bout a hik for 2500 that thing was amazing , I stood out side a wood and looked through it and the phesants lit up like xmass lights in the trees from a fair distance away, was picking up tiny birds deep in Holly bushes etc , it was even showing the heat on the branches where a phesant had been roosting after it flew off , amazing bit of kit but ....if you get caught somewhere your not ment to be its a lot of money to loose ..well it is to me anyway because I'm a tight fecker lol 

i ain’t been out with anyone with a hik mate 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i ain’t been out with anyone with a hik mate 

There decent bit kit , if you have the money to spend on 1 they do come in real handy , like say , bit of a kick in c**t if you get it confiscated tho, sure is is the hik owl 35 , 

• Like 2