On 11/02/2024 at 15:44, Chaff said:

My old man when he was around 11 12 yrs was out with his Dad fishing the Thames and they found a bloated body caught up under tree so granddad had him hold it with a big stick so didn't float off, while he peddled off to the local undertakers as it was worth 10 Bob at the time lol

It was some actor that suicided at Teddington so must have come through 3 locks along the bottom before gassing up I suppose lol

My old man used to run the coal barges up the Severn between Bristol and Gloucester 60 odd years back and body’s were a weekly occurrence and a boost to there wages as were the salmon they would collect at low tide from the pools left behind not much left of that now apart from the wrecks holding the bank together on the canal I now live on 

• Like 7

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I’m very sceptical of most conspiracy theories; of course some are correct, I believe JFK’s assassination was a conspiracy, but things like chem trails, illuminatti, etc ….  Nah. But how abo

Might be walking around in a burka another good reason to ban full face coverings. The authorities must have thrown the kitchen sink at finding him to me it shows how vulnerable we could all be to a t

“I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed man” ! Not sure who said it……but I like it ! LOL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Francie, said:

Charts "chemtrails" are not a conspiracy any longer,there not hiding it anymore,they call it geo engineering,trying to save us all from global warming by reflecting the suns rays,all you have to do is google it👍

most conspiracy theories end up been truth don’t they francis 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

most conspiracy theories end up been truth don’t they francis 

I have a conspiracy theory, I think your Paki mate at the Mumbai Curry Centre is giving you more discount than you let on ? Lol 

• Haha 3
20 hours ago, Greyman said:

My old man used to run the coal barges up the Severn between Bristol and Gloucester 60 odd years back and body’s were a weekly occurrence and a boost to there wages as were the salmon they would collect at low tide from the pools left behind not much left of that now apart from the wrecks holding the bank together on the canal I now live on 

In the late 70s for a brief wile as a teenager i worked for who they called the canal king around South Yorkshire a chap called Vic Waddington unloading the barges of steel billets and other freight even then as a teenager i envied the life of those lads on the barges and a few of them had found dead bodies but they had to carry on to the next lock were their was a lock keepers house before they could alert the authorities.

• Like 1
GEOENGINEERING.GLOBAL

Stratospheric Aerosol Injection is a Solar Radiation Management Geoengineering approach that cools the climate with...

It's not really a conspiracy when it's not hidden. Most things that people struggle to accept or believe today can be proven in a few clicks of a button on the internet.

Mainstream isn't going to bring these real stories to you because mainstream is bought and paid for like state run media in Communist countries. 

• Like 1
On 11/02/2024 at 12:39, king said:

Interesting fact here mate..even if its off by say 50% that's still 50 billion people died since the beginning..

Screenshot_20240211_123749_Chrome.jpg.6cd9a8c6009682904b1e50b9c94f93a9.jpg

Not one to engage in controversy, but where do they get the "192,000 years" from🤔?

Actual written recorded human history only dates back to between 4000-5000years ago. That's just mainline history. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Backandbeyond said:

Not one to engage in controversy, but where do they get the "192,000 years" from🤔?

Actual written recorded human history only dates back to between 4000-5000years ago. That's just mainline history. 

I don't know mate..

On 09/02/2024 at 18:28, chartpolski said:

Now, I’m very sceptical of most conspiracy theories; of course some are correct, I believe JFK’s assassination was a conspiracy, but things like chem trails, illuminatti, etc ….  Nah.

But how about this for a conspiracy?

The police are now saying that Abdul Ezedi probably fell into the Thames and is dead.

A bit convenient, don’t you think ?

If he was caught and went to trial, a lot of questions would be asked of the Establishment; why did the Civil Service allow him asylum at the third time of trying ? Why did a judge only give him a suspended sentence for two sex crimes and didn’t recommend deportation? Why did a priest convert him to Christianity and support his asylum application?

So, we have the Home Office, the Judiciary and the Church of England , classic members of the “ Establishment” all facing extremely embarrassing questions if this guy got to court.

Better all round of he is found floating in the Thames ?

Cheers.

IMG_0755.png

• Like 1

Google the upside down seven. My old man use to crack on about it from when he served in the 1950`s. Apparently medical centre's on that route where asked to report any unusual clusters of the same illness. 

23 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

IMG_0755.png

Aircraft have been crop spraying for almost 100 years, the Americans defoliated Vietnam with Agent Orange from the air, but I don’t look up at every aircraft’s trail and think “that’s the New World Order spraying us with mind altering drugs” .

I don’t believe very much what the MSN tell us, let alone a publication called “The Global Elite”.

So, you believe what you want, I’ll respect that; and I’ll believe what I want .

Cheers.

16 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Aircraft have been crop spraying for almost 100 years, the Americans defoliated Vietnam with Agent Orange from the air, but I don’t look up at every aircraft’s trail and think “that’s the New World Order spraying us with mind altering drugs” .

I don’t believe very much what the MSN tell us, let alone a publication called “The Global Elite”.

So, you believe what you want, I’ll respect that; and I’ll believe what I want .

Cheers.

you still haven’t told me how we fly upside down yet mate lol