Tucker carlson interviews putin

34 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I still don’t get what you mean. 
We’ve always travelled, in fact I think we were the first country to have passports, but Russians weren’t allowed to leave Russia but as soon as they could , they did in great numbers. 
You may think Russia is better than the U K, I don’t, but I respect your opinion so we will just have to agree to disagree.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

it’s comical mate look at london million natives f****d off last time i looked moscow wasn’t full a f***ing immigrants 

It’s as simple as looking at countries without a Rothschild banking system and there you’ll find the enemy of the west 

• Like 2

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read a good comment earlier which said Tucker should now interview Biden and then we can see the difference between the two leaders, night and day springs to mind.

Our kid was armed forces most of his life and I know he wouldn't be offended by anything mchull has said, in fact I think they would get on. He doesn't go in for all the forces heroe worshipping.....t

The people that tell us that China ,Russia and Iran are a threat ,are the same people that want to flood the west with millions of people from the 3rd world.

Posted Images

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Been there often ? 

not a dig , just genuinely intruiged 

we’re london been loads a times 

moscow no i ain’t but i’d say it’s got more russians then f***ing muzzies unlike londistan id bet the mayor is russian 

while your there thinking your saving the uk your grandkids are gonna live under sharia law work that out mate 

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

if I could get container loads of Bensons into Europe at the 13p a packet you can buy a load for in Russia is be out there in a shot, swanning about with a big fur hat and cracking on like Rasputin ! Lol 

A bloke i know is as far as i am aware still on the run after 3 trucks each containing a million quid's worth of fags were followed by customers to his premise's. 

30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

unlike this fuvking shithole they have immigration laws you can’t just turn up get everything free like this backwards f***ing country 

Walked into the kitchen this morning and the Mrs was watching some Border, customs thing on the telly, They had detained a women from Australia who had brought her kitchen knives with her. They concluded she was here to work and sent her back on a flight that night. Could someone please explain to me why that is not being done to those who are coming here in a dingy across the channel?. 

Just now, mC HULL said:

we’re london been loads a times 

moscow no i ain’t but i’d say it’s got more russians then f***ing muzzies unlike londistan id bet the mayor is russian 

while your there thinking your saving the uk your grandkids are gonna live under sharia law work that out mate 

I ain’t saving it , but I’m representing it to the best I can do and that’s enough for me . 

maybe , maybe not , but if mine are , it will be a reflection on me . That’s a long long way down the line though and you cannot account for future events . 

what I can do though is do whatever I can do to instill as much values and sense into them as possible . One things for certain , that there’s nothing more abhorrent as a 5th columnist . I’d rather die on my feet than live as an enabler on my knees welcoming the great red revolution. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, paulus said:

A bloke i know is as far as i am aware still on the run after 3 trucks each containing a million quid's worth of fags were followed by customers to his premise's. 

Few lads around here did really well out of the fags, taking them in in large consignments inside of 4x4 timber lengths hollowed out.

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I ain’t saving it , but I’m representing it to the best I can do and that’s enough for me . 

maybe , maybe not , but if mine are , it will be a reflection on me . That’s a long long way down the line though and you cannot account for future events . 

what I can do though is do whatever I can do to instill as much values and sense into them as possible . One things for certain , that there’s nothing more abhorrent as a 5th columnist . I’d rather die on my feet than live as an enabler on my knees welcoming the great red revolution. 

but the majority of your countrymen don’t see you as representing them stiff why ain’t you stopping the invasion that’s happening now as we speak 

instead a waiting for a russia that has no intention of ever getting near us 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Few lads around here did really well out of the fags, taking them in in large consignments inside of 4x4 timber lengths hollowed out.

Did it myself years ago. Drive over fill the van up and drive back, 50g of Golden Virginia was less than £20 for a pack of 10. 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

but the majority of your countrymen don’t see you as representing them stiff why ain’t you stopping the invasion that’s happening now as we speak 

instead a waiting for a russia that has no intention of ever getting near us 

I give a f**k what the majority think 

I don’t get out of bed and put a uniform on for them . 

you just wouldn’t understand . That’s not a slight or an insult . 

you just wouldn’t get it 

8 minutes ago, paulus said:

Walked into the kitchen this morning and the Mrs was watching some Border, customs thing on the telly, They had detained a women from Australia who had brought her kitchen knives with her. They concluded she was here to work and sent her back on a flight that night. Could someone please explain to me why that is not being done to those who are coming here in a dingy across the channel?. 

exactly someone from the commonwealth wanting to work is treated as an alien 

them from shitholes wanting to sponge tape pillage are welcomed with open arms 

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I give a f**k what the majority think 

I don’t get out of bed and put a uniform on for them . 

you just wouldn’t understand . That’s not a slight or an insult . 

you just wouldn’t get it 

that’s the problem your suppose to put on the uniform for the good of the british man women 

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yes 

no 

simple 

but show me where it’s okay for putin to just start hammering countries that want to choose their own destiny . 

Show me where it's ok to spray 9 million gallons of bio weapons on a people like the US did in Vietnam with agent orange.

• Thanks 1
Just now, paulus said:

Did it myself years ago. Drive over fill the van up and drive back, 50g of Golden Virginia was less than £20 for a pack of 10. 

Was good money in it at one time, one lad in particular bought himself over a million quid's worth of machinery to set up a good little profitable business running steel cladding and porlins, fair play to anyone that made a few quid out of it.