40 sheep killed

32 minutes ago, Greyman said:

They only take one at a time and eat it in a very clinical manor mate dogs are very messy in there attacks and do a lot of damage to the legs 

arse grabbers stomach munchers we know the type lol

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it was a big dog they took casts of of the prints.  Shame to see sheep with half their face ripped off. Massive cost to the farmer as well. soul destroying I should think. Some real twa

Definitely wasn't a saluki as them sheep would of had the fecker battered to death. 

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

arse grabbers stomach munchers we know the type lol

Have you phoned your Paki mate at the Mumbai takeaway and told him there’s a few cheap sheep going ? Lol 

• Haha 1
Just now, dodger said:

I reckon some of these no good takeaway places must have a sneak about at night trying to have a way with the odd sheep?

Big thing still , stealing sheep..for smokies, kebab meat etc

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, dodger said:

I reckon some of these no good takeaway places must have a sneak about at night trying to have a way with the odd sheep?

Muslim rustlers are big during Eid,they will be active during June for eid ul adha.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Big thing still , stealing sheep..for smokies, kebab meat etc

They must do it mustn't they Daniel especially around eid n such times or maybe not who knows but some must go missing of all the times iv been into hunting iv never once thought of harming hurting or taking a sheep despite it would make good dog food but flipped countless bloated ones over or knocked on farmers doors of one's that have been tangled up n couldn't release myself also never heard of other half decent dog men harming them

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, dodger said:

Was thinking about eid mack

I remember the bright colours of sheep during Eid,all dyed,saw half a dozen or so bleeding into a gutter after the butcher had cut their throats,a stray dog was lapping the blood,never forgot that.Eid…..

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Been a few pet goats get nicked round here past month ,2 the police did locate and owners got them back .

My mate breeds meat goats , n he had some nicked at the end of some religious festival thing where they sacrifice a goat or something,  his misses was gutted as they got the tame ones that she hand reaed,  

Iv had some meat of him and its very nice,  in between lamb n beef 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

My mate breeds meat goats , n he had some nicked at the end of some religious festival thing where they sacrifice a goat or something,  his misses was gutted as they got the tame ones that she hand reaed,  

Iv had some meat of him and its very nice,  in between lamb n beef 

One of my favourite meats goat, wish it was more readily available and not so expensive, it should be cheap as liver reallly because males are basically by product waste,

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Greyman said:

One of my favourite meats goat, wish it was more readily available and not so expensive, it should be cheap as liver reallly because males are basically by product waste,

Mum done me a goat curry last week, was bloody lovely, her best friend when we lived in Bristol was Jamaican and we ate a lot of Caribbean food, she still cooks some of the recipes, goat curry is one of my favourites though.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Greyman said:

5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Mum done me a goat curry last week, was bloody lovely, her best friend when we lived in Bristol was Jamaican and we ate a lot of Caribbean food, she still cooks some of the recipes, goat curry is one of my favourites though.

Mutton is meant to be a similar taste , a lot of Caribbean takeaways would use it as a goat substitute just because it's more readily available.

• Like 2