Charlie got prostate cancer

34 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Tucker Carlson

putin saying biden isn’t running the country the people that are aren’t ever held accountable

like people didn’t know that lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me, even a cancer diagnosis isn't bad enough to save you from conspiracy theories and hatred... wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy doesn't apply then...

Well,...I'm of an age  when Cancer could strike at any moment,..it might already be creeping through my body🤔 Death comes to us all, and unfortunately, when your time is up,...🙄 However,...I

i was diagnosed with prostrate cancer 5 yrs ago, psa test showed me at a score of 6 which according to doctor was alarm bells ringing, after scan and tests was toid i had cancer in 3 spots in the pros

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

putin saying biden isn’t running the country the people that are aren’t ever held accountable

like people didn’t know that lol

At the “PopCon” conference yesterday, Truss, Rees-Mogg, Lee Anderson, etc, said the same thing !

Decision making has been handed over from elected MP’s to unelected judges, committee’s, quangos and foreign entities ! 
Government ministers can’t even control their Civil Servants.

We need a reset, but sadly it will only get worse with the inevitable Labour Government that’s on the horizon…..

Cheers.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Was reading about the Mnra cancer  "vaccine" last week, but it's not a vaccine as such because someone has to have cancer before they get the vaccine

Think I'd go with the horse wormer myself 

4e6401d4-3aa9-4849-8d2c-499087619ce6_117

• Like 1