Beddy grey

On 17/02/2024 at 13:14, Daniel cain said:

That Martin off homes under the hammer has bought it now mate....will end up as an air b and b type place...got loads of lads grafting on it for free up there,and hes been made a patron of the tunnel society...Im building 30 houses on the old wash plant just up the road....hes always sniffing around looking for a freebie 😁 we let him have his materials stored in our site...tight cnut dropped us off 12 bottles between 6 of us for xmas🤣

He came in the pub and said "Do it you not know who I am?" When asked for a card to set up a tab. I said "No idea mate, card please"  Circa 2010

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was an injured fox which was shot, but still managed to cover a fair distance.. tracked and found by these 2 so it could be dispatched. 

Bred some good old Beddie Lurchers back in the day🙏  

Like a beddy cross but a first cross don't think I would have one beddy whippet greyhound be my choice 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, dytkos said:

He came in the pub and said "Do it you not know who I am?" When asked for a card to set up a tab. I said "No idea mate, card please"  Circa 2010

Cheers, D.

Should of gen him a slap.the saucy mare

1 hour ago, old school said:

lol well I suppose it’s been a while. I wonder did the original kennel breed many pups? were they like Hancock kennels  

Don’t think it went on for that long and I’m sure it wasn’t anywhere as big as Hancocks

On 16/02/2024 at 20:43, chartpolski said:

I have,

B0C1FE70-916C-4646-A203-4C520F7FDF28.jpeg.3c6c7fe8fc3ec01fd8dfaeeccecc0eab.jpeg

7E14B85C-8A65-4269-BF0B-9594E4C94B0D.jpeg.ab00a203c7975d4ab298ef7873557d92.jpeg

Sorry about the quality of the pics; pre digital !

Cheers.

I don’t know if that’s a bitch or a dog in the top photo but it’s got some heed on it, I like it very much wish you could get them bred like that now

9 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I don’t know if that’s a bitch or a dog in the top photo but it’s got some heed on it, I like it very much wish you could get them bred like that now

The top picture is a bitch; the next picture is it’s sire.

Cheers.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’ve always thought the beddy grey folded to other xs produced better working dogs my self. People are so hung up on on the f1 pea in a pod thing 

Totally agree mate the dogs in my profile picture were a mix of collie greyhound beddy greyhound hound just your typical lurcher to lurcher bred types that were about in the late 70s early 80s they were a lot better than first cross lurchers I had owned. 

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

A bit of Beddie goes a long way...😉

spud2 (2).jpg

I think it can be the icing on the cake in good robust type hunting lurchers with the kill and determination in them to produce just the ticket for one's needs for edible quarry. 

• Like 1