Additives an preservatives

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

We're all carnivores only that weekend mate..lol

Thank fack for that wouldnt have sounded right can i have some fryed onions on that seaweed fritter please kevin ffs

• Haha 1

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it would be impossible to eat anything these days that hasn’t got preservatives or additives in it. I like to eat wild game, but who knows if the crops or grass they have eaten hasn’t bee

I buy most of my meat from a Butchers that sources his meat from different farms ie like the pigs that run free in a wood in a village not far from me. He makes his own sausages cuts his own bacon and

I started keto carnivore last  end July....last year...dropped 2 stone by Christmas....and it was easy... Thing to do is ...when you get hungry...just eat some meat and fat....cheese takes the ed

Posted Images

Just now, twobob said:

Thank fack for that wouldnt have sounded right can i have some fryed onions on that seaweed fritter please kevin ffs

I seem to remember its you that brings the veg mate, home grown, beetroot...onions...hmmmm lol

10 hours ago, TOMO said:

Not saying all we ate was meat...of course some berries nuts in season...

But all the archeology shows we were hyper carnivores...again getting 70% or more from animal protein and fat...

Stone age man didn't grow anything and most of the plants growing would not have been eaten there's not enough energy In them...

The term hunter gather gives it away guys

I think your right tomo the grass and leaf eaters would only been any good at getting sticks for the fire

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Arry said:

Interesting the people that live the longest.

WWW.HEALTHLINE.COM

The Okinawa diet is high in vegetables and carbs and based on the traditional foods of Okinawa islanders in Japan. This article explores the diet's primary foods...

Cheers Arry

Same in Hong Kong mate...second highest life exptancy...but Hong Kong is the highest consumer of meat in the world

14 hours ago, mC HULL said:

carbs are shit id say type 2 diabetes isn’t about carbs mate eating none helps but its the body producing insulin that’s the issue 

all the me olympias that have high carb low fat are all smashing insulin injections after meals

It's totally about sugar...carbs and sugar are the same excess carbs are stored as sugar in the muscle...

Mr O ....yep alot of top bodybuilder take insulin because they found it could be anabolic.....of course this then turns them in to diabetics..dangerous hormone to f**k around with...

• Like 1

If you haven’t experienced the joys of the carnivore diet and experiencing the focus of ketosis I suggest you give it a go. To anyone . 

I was eating nothing but meat for a month . Mince for breakfast , chicken at dinner steak after training at night . the knock on effects were huge . Loads of energy , loads of focus , a heightened sense of smell and taste , spiking in testosterone , feeling a million percent more aware of the effects of the training as you could literally “feel your growth “ I’m not kidding , it’s weird as f**k . 

I was only eating that along side a cycle of animal pak and shakes .  Mince was just that , chicken has condiments pure as an aid to taste , steak was the same. 

I drank my shakes , mixed in milk and with peanut butter and honey scooped in  

right the downside . Please if your  eating do not continue . 

the effects on your stomach are unreal . The diarrhoea you endure  is like something from a horror movie . There’s no warning , it’s just explodes , there’s no room for error with farts or playfully aiming one out as you walk along . The high pressure shit water that gets squeezed from your arse is bad enough , but the constant flow eventually becomes a chore.  My arse  was in bits from the wiping etc . It was far from pleasant . I have ptsd from what I left in the bowl at times . Jesus 

was it worth it ! Absolutely 

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

If you haven’t experienced the joys of the carnivore diet and experiencing the focus of ketosis I suggest you give it a go. To anyone . 

I was eating nothing but meat for a month . Mince for breakfast , chicken at dinner steak after training at night . the knock on effects were huge . Loads of energy , loads of focus , a heightened sense of smell and taste , spiking in testosterone , feeling a million percent more aware of the effects of the training as you could literally “feel your growth “ I’m not kidding , it’s weird as f**k . 

I was only eating that along side a cycle of animal pak and shakes .  Mince was just that , chicken has condiments pure as an aid to taste , steak was the same. 

I drank my shakes , mixed in milk and with peanut butter and honey scooped in  

right the downside . Please if your  eating do not continue . 

the effects on your stomach are unreal . The diarrhoea you endure  is like something from a horror movie . There’s no warning , it’s just explodes , there’s no room for error with farts or playfully aiming one out as you walk along . The high pressure shit water that gets squeezed from your arse is bad enough , but the constant flow eventually becomes a chore.  My arse  was in bits from the wiping etc . It was far from pleasant . I have ptsd from what I left in the bowl at times . Jesus 

was it worth it ! Absolutely 

Mate I've Been carnivore since July and thankfully never experienced the shits...I know this can happen between the first two weeks same as keto flue...again I didn't get that either...

How long did the shits last you ?

• Like 1

Not sure what animal pack is....protein shake I assume?

I make my own shake after training...but its just Greek yogurt...2..3 raw eggs...and a glass of milk

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Mate I've Been carnivore since July and thankfully never experienced the shits...I know this can happen between the first two weeks same as keto flue...again I didn't get that either...

How long did the shits last you ?

About three weeks mate , honestly it was horrific . Another lad off here did it and he said about being able to smell sugar , I totally got that as well 

• Like 2