French Farmers

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are blinded with trying to be creationists when the only creator got it right the 1st time, they need to look at nature for the answers, God has given us this planet we need to get back in touch

Big drive for proced foods.  veganism..and lab grown shite 

Just giving you the nod, it’s a mixture of Methane, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide and ammonia….it will flatten a person in a second so just keep in mind if storing any and when handling.  I kno

Posted Images

7 hours ago, WILF said:

True!…..they have been talking about culling the national herd.

Make you despair when they talk about nitrogen pollution when farmers are actively encouraged to spread tons and tons of chemical nitrogen on single species grass based systems !!……that’s how you know it’s all bollocks !

If they were serious about the environment they would be encouraging farmers to pursue a regenerative mixed species system, plant trees and make sure they can get the right money for their their product instead of artificially keeping food prices low so they can nick peoples money in other areas instead ! 

Everything in nature works, nature isn’t broken…..if you start from that premise everything should be logical.

If it’s not, then there is another agenda 

They are blinded with trying to be creationists when the only creator got it right the 1st time, they need to look at nature for the answers, God has given us this planet we need to get back in touch with him and it

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
16 hours ago, WILF said:

Actually, if they were serious about a “green” agenda they would be encouraging farmers to cover the place in trees imho, livestock on a purely grass based system is a fairly recent invention…..they used to graze grass and trees which is I believe where the practice of pollarding comes from.

The green agenda shows a complete lack of understanding of eco systems and soil management and it’s roll in managing carbon…..I’m guessing there’s clever people doing all this so you can only assume it’s for another reason which makes the whole green thing bollocks !

how many trees does it take to replace the food an arable acre produces?

7 hours ago, neil82 said:

how many trees does it take to replace the food an arable acre produces?

Trees can be used in livestock systems, for arable you can over sow without ever having to plough (which releases tons of carbon that a healthy soil will naturally trap).

Ploughing also degrades soil which is why you have to throw tons of chemicals on it to keep it doing what a healthy soil could do on its own.

Mixed species planting with legumes and clovers will just take tons of natural nitrogen out of the atmosphere and fix it and hold it in soil, when soil is “alive” it will also trap and hold tons of carbon as will trees.

It will also hold about 10 times as much ground water which means it’s less effected by drought and you don’t get run off or as much flooding.

If you then over graze stubbles with cattle they will manure and trample old vegetation improving the soil further, you will amazingly build more soil.

Don’t  take my word for it, it’s been done by a bloke called Gabe Brown in the United States, I think he built an extra 2 or 3 inches of soil cover over his whole farm and went from a loss making farm to a profit making farm.

Single species arable using chemical inputs year after year is literally burning the candle at both ends. 

Nobody will be getting any yield when the soil finally gives up the ghost and soils have about 50 years left to live.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, WILF said:

Trees can be used in livestock systems, for arable you can over sow without ever having to plough (which releases tons of carbon that a healthy soil will naturally trap).

Ploughing also degrades soil which is why you have to throw tons of chemicals on it to keep it doing what a healthy soil could do on its own.

Mixed species planting with legumes and clovers will just take tons of natural nitrogen out of the atmosphere and fix it and hold it in soil, when soil is “alive” it will also trap and hold tons of carbon as will trees.

It will also hold about 10 times as much ground water which means it’s less effected by drought and you don’t get run off or as much flooding.

If you then over graze stubbles with cattle they will manure and trample old vegetation improving the soil further, you will amazingly build more soil.

Don’t  take my word for it, it’s been done by a bloke called Gabe Brown in the United States, I think he built an extra 2 or 3 inches of soil cover over his whole farm and went from a loss making farm to a profit making farm.

Single species arable using chemical inputs year after year is literally burning the candle at both ends. 

Nobody will be getting any yield when the soil finally gives up the ghost and soils have about 50 years left to live.

Seen a guy on TV think it was on a hugh fernley whittingstall program.

His ground was mainly clay so he was planting some type of plant that grew well and deep into the clay and then simply cut the plant down and left the roots to rot down hes done it for a good number of years and the once clay ground is getting better and better each year.. quite a clever idea I thought.. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, king said:

Seen a guy on TV think it was on a hugh fernley whittingstall program.

His ground was mainly clay so he was planting some type of plant that grew well and deep into the clay and then simply cut the plant down and left the roots to rot down hes done it for a good number of years and the once clay ground is getting better and better each year.. quite a clever idea I thought.. 

the ancient mayans, had a black soil type, its the most fertile type there is but modern scientists cant create it, i wonder why? I think the ancients composted their own human waste and put it back into the food chain at the bottom level

8 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

the ancient mayans, had a black soil type, its the most fertile type there is but modern scientists cant create it, i wonder why? I think the ancients composted their own human waste and put it back into the food chain at the bottom level

They well might have mate..

There was a small opencast above the village. When they reinstated the land there was tankers arriving with human waste which was mixed with topsoil and spread over the land..it was the greenest grass I've ever seen very dark green. So yea I think you might be spot on.

1 minute ago, king said:

They well might have mate..

There was a small opencast above the village. When they reinstated the land there was tankers arriving with human waste which was mixed with topsoil and spread over the land..it was the greenest grass I've ever seen very dark green. So yea I think you might be spot on.

That and controlled burning id rekon, all this talk the amazon rainforest is the lungs of the earth, when they used lidar the amazon used to be big cities, all hidden under the canopy, when the humans where wiped out nature took it back, also look at forests and how they are so fertile and reproduce fruits and nuts every year left to their own devices, God is nature and it is constantly recycling, everything man creates is destructive, everything God creates is constructive

• Like 3

Irish farmers are getting ready also uk farmers are starting to get organised also 

Europe and america getting flooded with migrants and inflations through the roof  , governments worldwide colliding with a fake climate hoax 

And yet the the nutters against covid and the jabs were made out to be fruit loops that the governments world wide were all singing from the same hymn sheet 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

That and controlled burning id rekon, all this talk the amazon rainforest is the lungs of the earth, when they used lidar the amazon used to be big cities, all hidden under the canopy, when the humans where wiped out nature took it back, also look at forests and how they are so fertile and reproduce fruits and nuts every year left to their own devices, God is nature and it is constantly recycling, everything man creates is destructive, everything God creates is constructive

You could even replace the word "god" with the word "sun" 

As its the sun that powers the whole growth on the earth..

3 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

human shit gets sprayed on the fields don’t it 

• Like 1