• martyn2233 changed the title to Music Festivals

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and the Mrs out raving last night in Notts at Lovezoo...loads of 50 year old canners there great night great music...

Think I’ve only been to a couple since T in the park finished a few years ago. Took the kids to Kendall Calling a few years ago as someone told me it was family friendly. Wish to fcuk I hadn’t. Pissed

Posted Images

Used to enjoy live music events in my younger years but health and safety and every self important pencil neck prick in a high viz vest getting over excited about weather your foot is over a line or what you have got in your drink bottle running the show it’s a big NO from me,

• Like 2
14 hours ago, martyn2233 said:

😂 but having a laugh with my son I’m taking him with me 

That will be amazing, fair play to you 

10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Used to enjoy live music events in my younger years but health and safety and every self important pencil neck prick in a high viz vest getting over excited about weather your foot is over a line or what you have got in your drink bottle running the show it’s a big NO from me,

It's the same with flying. Irritates the f**k out of me being searched, made to stand in lines, then more lines and then spending hours hunched up in a crowded plane. Think I'd rather stay home.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

It's the same with flying. Irritates the f**k out of me being searched, made to stand in lines, then more lines and then spending hours hunched up in a crowded plane. Think I'd rather stay home.

20240125_131530.jpg

• Like 6
22 hours ago, martyn2233 said:

Well who’s going to a music festival this year I managed to bag 2 tickets Tomorrowland anyone else ??

line up this year 

Just had a look at the line-up. My worst feckin nightmare 😂

• Like 1

Think I’ve only been to a couple since T in the park finished a few years ago. Took the kids to Kendall Calling a few years ago as someone told me it was family friendly. Wish to fcuk I hadn’t. Pissed down all weekend and the place was a quagmire by the Sunday. Best part of the weekend was watching a load of absolutely w4nkered lads trying to walk up a muddy hill falling arse over tit, over and over and over again, and seeing my kids literally unable to breathe they were laughing that hard at them. I’d go to a small one now but fcuk the bigger ones. Happy to watch Glasto on the telly with a bottle of wine now and stagger off to bed when I’ve had enough.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Might try Boomtown this yr and get messy🤤.done loads over the yrs, Universe,Global Gathering, Helter Skelter, Southern Exposure,Dance Nation, Dreamscape,Glastonbury,Reading,Escape in the Park, Love Parade and a ton more...

• Like 1

No festivals but a few gigs lined up..

Bruce Springsteen in Cardiff with my Dad and brother...

Slipknot in London with my youngest girl and her mate 

Pierce the Veil in Cardiff with my youngest girl and her mate 

Justin Hawkins live tour in Bristol with my brother and Fin

Mother Mother in Cardiff, most of us, brother his kids my kids..etc

Have got tickets yet, but trying to sort Smashing Pumpkins and Weezer in London..brother has tickets...my kids want to go, costs a small fortune now but all of us love our music so it's memories for us

• Like 1

Oh and got a stag do in Butlins in March, it's the shit 90s one with Peter Andre, steps etc...I can't get out of it..Mrs has predicted I'll be home after 1 night...I hope she's right lol

• Thanks 1
On 27/01/2024 at 10:52, NEWKID said:

Oh and got a stag do in Butlins in March, it's the shit 90s one with Peter Andre, steps etc...I can't get out of it..Mrs has predicted I'll be home after 1 night...I hope she's right lol

You’ll end up pulling out the old cargo pants Nike Cortez and hair gel Kev lad 

• Haha 1