Fight for your country

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

belter lol imagine when shelly wants to change a tampon with only an arsehole to stick in for them to say it’s for the anal seepage from having me arsehole blew out lol 

“Anal seepage” ?

Dear Lord, have I created a monster ?

Cheers.

• Haha 4

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've been trying to fight for our country for some years but not in the way the people at the top want,now they want the people at the bottom to fight to protect what the people at the top have😠

Why would Russia invade us? Because our elites keep telling you they might?  The same elites that told all those young men that they were giving up their lives for 'freedom and democracy'? O

Quite easy, not a dinghies chance in a storm, the enemy is within, the left, weirdos, royals, just about everything wrong with society today, nahhh ill leave it to the anarchists, protestors and the r

Posted Images

4 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I checked this morning the social composition of  Sandhurst. It's 65/35  in favour of public schools. This is way  more socially balanced  than it used to be. Public school educated kids make up 7% of the population. So they seem to find twice the number of suitable candidates from that elite 7%.

I think it would be naive to assume the comprehensive kids don't face a glass ceiling when the real top jobs are on offer.

Personally I would like all recruits to go through the same training for a least two years and officers chosen from their ranks regardless of background. But british society doesn't work that way.

You’re bias has affected your conclusion. An equally valid alternative conclusion would be that public school education places a higher value on military service and therefore leads to disproportionate representation. Which I suspect your bias would have led you too if the subject group was one you naturally view more favourably. 

In fact due to this disproportionate representation Eton alumni were disproportionately represented in death stats in WWI iirc. That privilege too?

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, dai dogs said:

My hero 19 years old in Afghanistan I’m so glad he got out of the forces 

IMG_1236.jpeg

Part of me was glad in a way my grandson did not get accepted the other week in joining the Army and I have told him to stick college out and see how he feels in a few years . Talking to my Daughter last night and the Army careers office have been on the phone again asking for my Grandson to come in again to see them. 

Edited by tatsblisters
More information
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

You’re bias has affected your conclusion. An equally valid alternative conclusion would be that public school education places a higher value on military service and therefore leads to disproportionate representation. Which I suspect your bias would have led you too if the subject group was one you naturally view more favourably. 

In fact due to this disproportionate representation Eton alumni were disproportionately represented in death stats in WWI iirc. That privilege too?

Apart from your, in my mind, overly prosecutor barrister like language , I admire and applaud your rebuttal ! LOL !

Cheets.

• Haha 2

On the OP I suppose the first question I would need to know is who’s the ‘enemy’ and what are their goals and motives?

I suspect even the most modern-Britain hating commenters on this thread would fight for what we have if the enemy was a giant Muslim caliphate looking to rape their way from Dover to Dundee!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I’m the ying to wilfs Yang!

I’ve often been accused of being a “barrack room lawyer”, but if I’m ever up in front of the beak, I’d request your representation, depending on legal aid, of course!

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

On the OP I suppose the first question I would need to know is who’s the ‘enemy’ and what are their goals and motives?

I suspect even the most modern-Britain hating commenters on this thread would fight for what we have if the enemy was a giant Muslim caliphate looking to rape their way from Dover to Dundee!

most would fight if any country was was looking to rape and invade 

but it’s us again that will be doing the raping  and pillaging and won’t see any f***ing benefit yet again 

WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Just months before Prince Andrew was ensnared in the Jeffrey Epstein scandal, his older brother was...

For king and for country !!

war only benefits a certain group people 

the normal man or women has nothing to gain, the same people that yous cry about that are destroying your country from the inside right in front of your eyes  and you’d consider going to fight for those ratchet rats say they can benefit their own needs …. No wonder so many got vaccinated mentally f***ing retarded 

anyone that would go to war for those charlatans deserves a bullet through the middle of the eyes for their stupidity hell  mend them 

Here it is general patrick sanders

who has seen the new british army recruit advert?

Shows a few soldiers on patrol then there all stopped standing around watching there fellow soldier abdullah pray lol 

9 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Here it is general patrick sanders

who has seen the new british army recruit advert?

Shows a few soldiers on patrol then there all stopped standing around watching there fellow soldier abdullah pray lol 

And rightly so my friend 

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Why ? 

why would you lower yourself to try and recruit people that have different values hate everythjng british but the benefits ? 

what dafty thinks muslims are gonna go to iran and fight against muslims ffs