Mad malicious women.

Just now, mackem said:

I know a guy who was cheating on his wife with a younger woman,his wife was a bit hot tempered,took his pistol to the house where he was with his younger model,fired a shot in the air screaming and shouting,he hid till her brothers came and removed her.Left her,lived with his new woman and died of cancer.

f**k me, that’s cheered me right up ! Lol 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been married 28 yr and get along with my mrs, don’t chase other fluff about like a demented perv, my family’s my main priority but I do have hobbies that me n boy do together , the girls do girl shit,

One word....'f***ing Tards'...I know enough lads who live  like that...Ive never understood why anyone would put up with that sort of behaviour in a relationship?...there aint a piece of pussy anywher

It's much more widespread than abusive men. Abusive men are very very rare. Yet we all know loads of blokes who are kept away from their kids and lied about. In fact it's a pleasant surprise when you

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

f**k me, that’s cheered me right up ! Lol 

Poor Rolfe,he never got his “And they both lived happily ever after” ending.

Just now, mackem said:

Poor Rolfe,he never got his “And they both lived happily ever after” ending.

No, I gathered that ! Lol 

• Sad 1

My story was similar in as much as she had found out I was cheating on her....she called me to take her keys back....I got there she was stood outside give me the keys...I gave them to her...she said come inside to talk...I walked in ...she followed then locked the door......I remember thinking bugger as she locked the door...this ain't going to go well....30 seconds later I'm dripping in petrol

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

My story was similar in as much as she had found out I was cheating on her....she called me to take her keys back....I got there she was stood outside give me the keys...I gave them to her...she said come inside to talk...I walked in ...she followed then locked the door......I remember thinking bugger as she locked the door...this ain't going to go well....30 seconds later I'm dripping in petrol

Seeing as you and Gnasher (and probably a couple of others) have been door men, you must have seen some sights in you time with birds out of control ?

I know the old argument about hitting birds and all that but if a bird is acting like a bloke surely all the rules go out the window ?

Pal of mine ended up having a few days in Snaresbrook after a bird tried to bottle him across the head at the bar one night and he laid her out with a right cross ! Lol 

In those circumstances I personally think he was well within his rights. 

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

On the estate where i lived years ago. A blokes Mrs was having an affair and had gone to the house to tell him she was leaving him. He doused himself in petrol and had a zippo lighter in an attempt to make her stay, Long story short, she said no and walked out the door, He had lit the lighter at this point. As she shut the door he accidently fumbled and dropped the lighter, Infighting him and the living room, It took a few skin grafts to sort the damage out Lol.

1 minute ago, paulus said:

On the estate where i lived years ago. A blokes Mrs was having an affair and had gone to the house to tell him she was leaving him. He doused himself in petrol and had a zippo lighter in an attempt to make her stay, Long story short, she said no and walked out the door, He had lit the lighter at this point. As she shut the door he accidently fumbled and dropped the lighter, Infighting him and the living room, It took a few skin grafts to sort the damage out Lol.

Don’t know if it makes me weird but that is hilarious ! Lol 

Dozy c**t ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, WILF said:

Don’t know if it makes me weird but that is hilarious ! Lol 

Dozy c**t ! Lol 

That Estate contained the most amount of character's. shall will call them, That i ever met anywhere. The Club on there was a real special place Lol. To get on the committee you had to have robbed the place in the past, or so it was said. 

11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Seeing as you and Gnasher (and probably a couple of others) have been door men, you must have seen some sights in you time with birds out of control ?

I know the old argument about hitting birds and all that but if a bird is acting like a bloke surely all the rules go out the window ?

Pal of mine ended up having a few days in Snaresbrook after a bird tried to bottle him across the head at the bar one night and he laid her out with a right cross ! Lol 

For me it was always a bit of a head f**k dealing with aggressive women most of them you could deal with just by restraint but I have seen quite a few get laid out by door lads....and even though some of them deserved it....there were others where it didn't need to go that far....I can honestly say I never hit any....however I have been hit by plenty lol....but it was an occupational hazard...most birds can't hit that hard...

I stopped working doors last summer ...but not long back one pissed middle aged women slapped me whilst I was being extremely polite and helping her to leave....of course all my work colleagues and bar staff thought this was hysterical ...f***ing great hand print on my face

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

most birds can't hit that hard...

I knew a Scottish guy years ago,he had been glassed in the face and had decent scars,I thought maybe from a pub fight in the UK as he loved a drink,turned out a Thai bar-girl had inflicted them.

31 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just to note in regards to my own story.......dealing with rowdy aggressive birds in the work place is one thing.....but dealing with rowdy aggressive birds while having sex with them is a different conundrum altogether 😂

• Haha 2

Was with a  head case of a woman for two years stunning to look at and I think in retrospect that’s what made me ignore the warning signs……. Paranoid, jealous , borderline alcoholic, aggressive and violent all wrapped up in a dainty 5 foot 2 size 6 woman who on one memorable occasion when we’d been on a night out decided to stab me and put a lit fag in my eye ……. That was from me thanking the waitress for handing me a drink 🤔

41 minutes ago, poachers apprentice said:

Was with a  head case of a woman for two years stunning to look at and I think in retrospect that’s what made me ignore the warning signs……. Paranoid, jealous , borderline alcoholic, aggressive and violent all wrapped up in a dainty 5 foot 2 size 6 woman who on one memorable occasion when we’d been on a night out decided to stab me and put a lit fag in my eye ……. That was from me thanking the waitress for handing me a drink 🤔

Some fellas like jealous women it makes them feel wanted.....personally i cant stand them it shows the feeble insecurity that comes with low confidence i like strong confident women just as long as they aint got a screw loose or it starts getting dangerous.