Mad malicious women.

10 hours ago, Francie, said:

Men are being feminised at serious rate an vice versa for women,its sickening an on purpose i think,turns my stomach.

True 

• Like 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been married 28 yr and get along with my mrs, don’t chase other fluff about like a demented perv, my family’s my main priority but I do have hobbies that me n boy do together , the girls do girl shit,

One word....'f***ing Tards'...I know enough lads who live  like that...Ive never understood why anyone would put up with that sort of behaviour in a relationship?...there aint a piece of pussy anywher

It's much more widespread than abusive men. Abusive men are very very rare. Yet we all know loads of blokes who are kept away from their kids and lied about. In fact it's a pleasant surprise when you

Posted Images

11 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Wasn’t it a few months back a few of you were giving it “ oh isn’t women’s football amazing , up the lionesses “ 

sadly young girls have a much much harder path In life . A lot of the “ mental as f**k “ birds have had a life that most of us can’t envisage . You have to have some understanding imho of the root cause of that . 

@mackem where was that Botox ? Cheap that for dermal fillers at what looks like a decent gaff . 🙄

Can't see any disconnect between between supporting the lionesses and sympathising with men who are abused by women.

You are deliberately misquoting me, presumably to support some private agenda of your own? I did not write: "oh isn't women's football amazing, up the lionesses".

Agree there's a lot of mental illness in women, a lot of it caused by modern society. There's a lot of boorish laddishness, arrogance, false entitlement, lack of responsibility and sheer calculating sexist behaviour displayed by  a  good proportion of modern women too. 

Lots of people are scarred and f****d over by their background and modern society. Where does  the excuse " I can't help it , I had a bad background" stop and  personal responsibility take over? When a serious relationship  and kids are involved I would suggest. Although I also accept some individuals of both sexes don't have the minerals to accept personal responsibility. Which is where the source of severely damaged children comes from. And so it goes on...

They f**k you your mam and dad

They may not mean to, but they do

They fill you with all the faults they had

And add some extra, just for you.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3

Monogamy is the  problem, humans aren't  supposed to have one partner  there, s millions of  women out there just waiting to be fcuked why stop at one ,I started working my way through  em at sixteen  an am still notching em up at 55 ... ride em cowboy 🤠 

2 hours ago, wildman said:

Monogamy is the  problem, humans aren't  supposed to have one partner  there, s millions of  women out there just waiting to be fcuked why stop at one ,I started working my way through  em at sixteen  an am still notching em up at 55 ... ride em cowboy 🤠 

I have to admire your dogged determination sir 👍

• Haha 1

There are plenty of shades of grey in such a conversation because there are way too many shallow, childish people of both sexes on both sides of the equation.

I just think if you are propping up the bar 4 nights a week and then going home to the family and your Mrs is treating you like shit then I don’t really blame her, grow up !….the time for being 20 was when you were f***ing 20 ! 

Likewise, if you shack up with a bird and it’s clear she don’t want to play grown ups then don’t have a baby and hope it will all be OK, don’t waste your time having a ruck 3 times a week, just say “sorry, this is a non starter, nice to know you, all the best” and move on.

I think it’s a great idea that people live together first, then you know!

From day one I made sure that me and my wife split everything down the middle, bills, rent, everything…..that way it’s nice and clean and nobody is feeling like they are having the piss taken out of them.

I let that go on for a few years before I was absolutely happy to get married and when I was married I took on what I consider life’s greatest responsibility  and that was having kids, not a financial responsibility, a moral responsibility……kids don’t ask to come into the world and they deserve more than being delivered into a train wreck of a relationship like a hand bag or a bunch of flowers ! 

Once kids came along my wife didn’t have to work no more in the sense of a paid job, she stayed home and was mum…..well, I say that, she worked with me and she was taking my kids into our showroom from 8 weeks old and she minded the shop and office while I was out grafting and the kids had various prams, cots, playpens etc set up there ! 

As more kids arrived that wasn’t really practical so I changed my business so that she was at home and I was home more so that I didn’t miss anything.

Theres thousands of good men and women out there working very hard to achieve a good life balance, provide and do right by there family's and it ain’t easy, now more than ever.

Fuckwits making a balls of the job have no excuse, plenty of people can do it and they are……they are being grown ups every single day and not running for the hills because it’s hard. 

Imho the healthiest relationships are are a team, not one person slightly holding a more important or relevant position than the other….that’s the road to disaster imho. 

• Like 11
2 hours ago, wildman said:

Absolutely fine if you are single and don’t have children. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Wasn’t it a few months back a few of you were giving it “ oh isn’t women’s football amazing , up the lionesses “ 

sadly young girls have a much much harder path In life . A lot of the “ mental as f**k “ birds have had a life that most of us can’t envisage . You have to have some understanding imho of the root cause of that . 

@mackem where was that Botox ? Cheap that for dermal fillers at what looks like a decent gaff . 🙄

No amount of botox is going to make you any prettier stiffy...

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, mackem said:

I saw a few of those masculine-feminine women today when I was getting my Botox done,they turn my stomach.

EFB81924-6820-4006-A93F-64320652DBF2.jpeg

vain your so vain (carly simon ) for having it done and stupid for telling youve had it done.then again it probably something rich people do, ps do you wear a large gold medallion.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, big sid said:

vain your so vain (carly simon ) for having it done and stupid for telling youve had it done.then again it probably something rich people do, ps do you wear a large gold medallion.

Skint sadly Sid,the story of my life,but can’t let standards drop.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, TOMO said:

No amount of botox is going to make you any prettier stiffy...

I get injected into my ears so I can’t hear his nonsense !

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Skint sadly Sid,the story of my life,but can’t let standards drop.

your a penny away from billionaire status and if you cut the heating costs down a bit you'd be a multi billionaire like wilf.

• Sad 1

As a younger man i seemed to attract mental women but probably like anything else in life as you mature it all starts to make a bit more sense !....my ex wife was a fantastic woman and part of me still regrets messing it all up she put up with my shit with a " theres a good man there really " attitude and became a bit of a doormat i was almost pleased for her when she got a bit of pride in herself and packed me a bag saying it was over,we remain friends to this day......id never been faithful to a woman in my life until recently from stunning really attractive women to outright pigs i just couldnt help myself and was an undisciplined fool in that regard ....at the time you think they're all mental but again until you mature yourself you cant see its all of your own doing.....took me years to work out that your wife has to be your pal as well i havent got the energy to be dealing with mental women these days.

I always liked that Micky Flanagan stand up bit where he talks about good sex = mental woman as opposed to crap sex = normal woman 😂 " I like a sandwich " 🤣🤣....brilliant !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, WILF said:

Absolutely fine if you are single and don’t have children. 

No never been married  , no children  only once lived with a woman for six months  , not for me ,free as a bird 

• Like 2