4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

" you need to watch out for married women " 🤣......thank goodness you have morals eh ! 🤣

I used to treat my cock like I'd just found it in a dustbin , and having fun with single women is one thing , but doing the same with married women is a whole different ball of wax.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Told her I wasn't bothered what she had at the wedding as long as I could have hounds there 

Same as that lads, I remember I was laid on the sofa practicing doing f**k all (as per Micky Flanagan) and she suggested getting married and that she’d seen a nice ring she liked second hand in a jewe

Ours cost nothing ...a friend of my wife she gave hers to us as she was divorced...it cost several grand....I hate wearing any jewellery including watches ....but Mrs insisted I have one....it cost £2

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, mel b said:

I used to treat my cock like I'd just found it in a dustbin , and having fun with single women is one thing , but doing the same with married women is a whole different ball of wax.

feckin 'ell mel .....readin' all this and you have given me a stiffy:air_kiss:

• Haha 1
Just now, ditchman said:

feckin 'ell mel .....readin' all this and you have given me a stiffy:air_kiss:

You've always got a stiffy you old stallion.

Rumour has it that brutt33 was made from your sweat , as you've been making women swoon since 1972 🥰 , and that Engelbert Humperdink built himself in your image .

1 hour ago, mel b said:

Don’t know about that I had a 38 yr old married woman with two kids on the go when I was 19/20 was absolutely fantastic, Lol 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Don’t know about that I had a 38 yr old married woman with two kids on the go when I was 19/20 was absolutely fantastic, Lol 

Each to their  own , but It's just something that personally I wouldn't do . I wouldn't mess around with a married woman,  anymore than I'd mess around behind my wife's back.

Now an older woman , is a fine thing indeed 😁.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, mel b said:

Each to their  own , but It's just something that personally I wouldn't do . I wouldn't mess around with a married woman,  anymore than I'd mess around behind my wife's back.

Now an older woman , is a fine thing indeed 😁.

Never been unfaithful, to my misses but when I was young free and single every hole was a goal, the married lady thing just happened not intended, but was fun while it lasted, no regrets lol

2 hours ago, mel b said:

You've always got a stiffy you old stallion.

Rumour has it that brutt33 was made from your sweat , as you've been making women swoon since 1972 🥰 , and that Engelbert Humperdink built himself in your image .

gave up supplying sweat for Brut33 after Henry died.....then got a contract with "Pagan Man"  for the sweat off my left testicle...them were the days boi ...when men were men and women were...errrrr sort of women as well.....they had rotten teeth bright red lipstick...and a smelly hairy gadge....

Just now, ditchman said:

gave up supplying sweat for Brut33 after Henry died.....then got a contract with "Pagan Man"  for the sweat off my left testicle...them were the days boi ...when men were men and women were...errrrr sort of women as well.....they had rotten teeth bright red lipstick...and a smelly hairy gadge....

That sounds like some of the women from the dating sites . Not the sweaty left knacker though 😄.

4 hours ago, mel b said:

Spot on 👍.

I could never see what women find so attractive about doormen , I just took full advantage of the situation. 

Funny really , because I worked the doors when I was younger , and I never took any notice of the attention that you get.

The only time I really noticed it , was when I worked at gay bars , I really didn't like that sort of attention at all 😄. Apparently I'm a bear 😄.

The thing with the doors is ....your in the right environment....alcohol and drugs make people loose the inhibitions ...

On top of that it's a numbers game ....your average bloke working on a site might only come in to contract with a handful of women a day...on a night club 5 days a week you might speak to several thousand over that week....so if your polite and have a bit  of patter its easy ....and on top of that I was dam good looking...lol

• Haha 1
On 08/01/2024 at 17:17, TOMO said:

Did the same as you mate....abroad in Ibiza on a secluded little beach at sunset little restaurant on the beach did the reception...my sister married us as she was a registrar...

You get married at ket cove mate ? Lol

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

The thing with the doors is ....your in the right environment....alcohol and drugs make people loose the inhibitions ...

On top of that it's a numbers game ....your average bloke working on a site might only come in to contract with a handful of women a day...on a night club 5 days a week you might speak to several thousand over that week....so if your polite and have a bit  of patter its easy ....and on top of that I was dam good looking...lol

If its any consolation to the guys on the site that don't get much sex , you can rest assured that I did my very best to keep our collective average sex rate at a very high level 😁.

I was doing a public service 😄.

You lot think women like door men and firemen..... You wanna try being a pest controller!!!! Honestly sideburns and flat caps make women moist. I'm fighting em off with my moling probe !!!!

• Haha 6

In years gone by women wouldnt want to go near a rough old club bouncer with a smashed in bugle,lumps,bumps and trouble written all over him.......nowadays they seem to flock around these mincey little moisturised minges standing about on doors....probably sharing skin products half the time !

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

In years gone by women wouldnt want to go near a rough old club bouncer with a smashed in bugle,lumps,bumps and trouble written all over him.......nowadays they seem to flock around these mincey little moisturised minges standing about on doors....probably sharing skin products half the time !

Fake tans and hair "product" is all the fckrs round here got

• Haha 1