Covid Vaccine not to blame??

7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I suppose agin it’s that age old thing that others do , whilst others talk about it . 

Don’t try to talk about leading shampoo. It just don’t suit ya 

lol the leading shampoo is lynx africa 

if i’d a joined the army stiff i wouldn’t a been in the trenches lol

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If nuclear mate will be eating f**k all, if not anything from farm animals to insects and hedgerow veg not a problem, boat life’s great wish I’d done it years ago to be honest mate, makes you realise

Those of you who took the jab had your reasons...those of us who didn't,had our reasons...the truth will come out eventually and like the saying goes...make your bed...and you have to lay in it....tim

Self sufficient and ready to go at a moments notice, it’s been coming for years and the final stages are already in motion, just agreed a sale on my house which will be my final link to the real world

Posted Images

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Where were the nightingale hospitals at like ??? 

Come on . 

Outside Cardiff Cities football ground, Bristol,avonmouth ,to name a few..greyman had one right outside his old house....ask him how  busy it was Stiff? Like I said previously....The Eyes dont lie,you only had to look around you to see,and call it bullshit...you been inside any hospitals since 2019? I have,back and forth with the kids needing mri scans,quite a few over night and weekly stays..my  lad recently just had his jaw wired,and I also  watched my mother in law die this xmas,after being told she was coming home,4 hrs later and shes dead??? They put h1 n1 flu down as the cause ffs...the hospitals are full of staff doing f**k all,but on their phones...they dont even keep the hand wash stations topped up,no masks,its a f***ing joke...I actually told a consultant 3 weeks back,that I believed it was all bullshit,Ive never tested positive for COVID after doing the tests,worked all through it,while lots of tired cnuts I worked with was off work milking it..the man didnt even have it in him to argue or question me???

My step mother was a midwife in the gwent..she had 4/5 jabs,and been off on the sick eversince taken early retirement...my oldman had the jabs and his f***ing teeth started falling out? Put 20 yrs on the poor cnut looks wise over night? And hes always looked after himself health wise..joined the parachute regiment soon as he could from leaving school,would jump over lads heads half his age🤔 So please don't f***ing insult me,be saying Im some f***ing weed smoky loon.. because from where I'm stood,its The  Weak folks like yourself (Reading self help manuals etc wtf is that about?)🤣 that believe what their employer ( institution) feeds them,by your own admissions you joined the army at 24 , because you had no f***ing direction in life...the army put you where you are today...where and what would you be doing now without them? Can you answer that honestly???

..have a day off,and come down off that pedestal you've put yourself on...

Just now, Daniel cain said:

Outside Cardiff Cities football ground, Bristol,avonmouth ,to name a few..greyman had one right outside his old house....ask him how  busy it was Stiff? Like I said previously....The Eyes dont lie,you only had to look around you to see,and call it bullshit...you been inside any hospitals since 2019? I have,back and forth with the kids needing mri scans,quite a few over night and weekly stays..my  lad recently just had his jaw wired,and I also  watched my mother in law die this xmas,after being told she was coming home,4 hrs later and shes dead??? They put h1 n1 flu down as the cause ffs...the hospitals are full of staff doing f**k all,but on their phones...they dont even keep the hand wash stations topped up,no masks,its a f***ing joke...I actually told a consultant 3 weeks back,that I believed it was all bullshit,Ive never tested positive for COVID after doing the tests,worked all through it,while lots of tired cnuts I worked with was off work milking it..the man didnt even have it in him to argue or question me???

My step mother was a midwife in the gwent..she had 4/5 jabs,and been off on the sick eversince taken early retirement...my oldman had the jabs and his f***ing teeth started falling out? Put 20 yrs on the poor cnut looks wise over night? And hes always looked after himself health wise..joined the parachute regiment soon as he could from leaving school,would jump over lads heads half his age🤔 So please don't f***ing insult me,be saying Im some f***ing weed smoky loon.. because from where I'm stood,its The  Weak folks like yourself (Reading self help manuals etc wtf is that about?)🤣 that believe what their employer ( institution) feeds them,by your own admissions you joined the army at 24 , because you had no f***ing direction in life...the army put you where you are today...where and what would you be doing now without them? Can you answer that honestly???

..have a day off,and come down off that pedestal you've put yourself on...

Pedestal Daniel , not at all , but what I can tell you is that the nightingales were built as an additional source for locating and treating those affected if the nhs framework collapsed or was proven to be unsustainable with increased infection. 

That’s why they were empty , they were an asset to be used in event of an overspill . 

how do I know that ? Quick on and have a think , who you think built and manned them ? 

As for the rest of the character analysis , I’ll keep your words in mind brother ! All that weed though , makes you a bit paranoid eh 

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol the leading shampoo is lynx africa 

if i’d a joined the army stiff i wouldn’t a been in the trenches lol

Bengal Lancer with your mate Ali ? 

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Bengal Lancer with your mate Ali ? 

no id be sat at the top table the cream always rises lol 

known our armed forces the table would have a few ali and muhammad’s on it lol

Edited by mC HULL
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Pedestal Daniel , not at all , but what I can tell you is that the nightingales were built as an additional source for locating and treating those affected if the nhs framework collapsed or was proven to be unsustainable with increased infection. 

That’s why they were empty , they were an asset to be used in event of an overspill . 

how do I know that ? Quick on and have a think , who you think built and manned them ? 

As for the rest of the character analysis , I’ll keep your words in mind brother ! All that weed though , makes you a bit paranoid eh 

If they were needed stiff... The hospitals were empty bar a couple of covid wards and emergency ops taking place, they were that overrun we had to fight tooth and nail to get my mother out when they were staving her to death. 

Crisis my balls, only crisis taking place was in people's heads, scared shitless by the propaganda being spoon fed down their throats. 

• Like 4
Just now, dogmandont said:

If they were needed stiff... The hospitals were empty bar a couple of covid wards and emergency ops taking place, they were that overrun we had to fight tooth and nail to get my mother out when they were staving her to death. 

Crisis my balls, only crisis taking place was in people's heads, scared shitless by the propaganda being spoon fed down their throats. 

Orrrrr the immunisations and the measures put in place assisted with lowering of those needing hospital . 

Just to say that the individual human experience is lost in all this to and fro , that’s truly awful reading that about your  old mum . Just because I believe in the vaccinations etc , don’t make that right . 

your preaching to the choir here 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no id be sat at the top table 

Oh, go’s without saying mate……first time I ever read one of your posts my first thought was “This man is field Marshall material”……..like a poet warrior !

• Haha 7
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no id be sat at the top table the cream always rises lol 

known our armed forces the table would have a few ali and muhammad’s on it lol

Thought it was reserved only for the those who had attended university and the elites though ?? 

shampoo strikes again 

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

If ever there was a clutching at straws answer that’s it right there, only people that smoke weed think there’s something wrong with the jab, the answer goon has given is both wrong and misleading, even pro fax data collectors are accepting that excess deaths are happening at an alarming rate but they just try to blame other things, I know it’s not nice or easy to accept you were wrong and have been duped to take the jab but blaming weed smoking as part of the problem is as ridiculous as  Voon and sandy claiming deaths are down overall because of the jabs 

No excess deaths are not happening at an alarming rate……they were not accounting for Covid in the simple models they were using during Covid.  The ONS started accounting for them a few months ago.  Adjusted for COVID and aging populations has shown “ excess deaths” are not happening.  Highly vaccinated countries are having better outcomes than less vaccinated countries over the covid period, loads of studies over the next few years, it’s a very interesting subject. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

What’s the story with this German bloke who has been jabbed 238 times of whatever it is ?……shouldn’t he be dead as a door nail or something ?

There testing his blood for the new Ayran race…..stick his seed in a sperm bank….

38 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Thought it was reserved only for the those who had attended university and the elites though ?? 

shampoo strikes again 

id a bypassed all that easily pray five times a day done lol