My mother in law lives in northern Ireland thank god . She's s nightmare and it's always been uneasy between us . The only reason I have anything to do with her is because the Mrs has a soft spot for her even tho my Mrs knows she a knob . We see her maybe once or twice a year and she comes over to see the grandkids . She's allowed to come to our house but I won't have her staying over so she stays in a travel lodge if she's here for a few days . She's a absolute shit mother in law

My brother on the other land has amazing in laws . The father in law is the nicest guy you could ever meet who would drop what he's doing and come help you at the drop of a hat . Just absolute diamond people 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been back and forth the hospital , everyday since xmas day ....would of preferred the normal ,rock up,swap gifts,dinner then home shite.....mother in law has to come live with us ,when she eventually

Not quite in laws, but a funny story. Years ago I was with an old girlfriend and we moved inn and lived together for a couple of years. Now I met her parents and her mum was lovely but her dad was a r

Done that and going through it at the moment this fecker complete with leukemia just keeps on keeping on lol Still rather have her here than one of those so called care homes 🏡 

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

My mother in law lives in northern Ireland thank god . She's s nightmare and it's always been uneasy between us . The only reason I have anything to do with her is because the Mrs has a soft spot for her even tho my Mrs knows she a knob . We see her maybe once or twice a year and she comes over to see the grandkids . She's allowed to come to our house but I won't have her staying over so she stays in a travel lodge if she's here for a few days . She's a absolute shit mother in law

My brother on the other land has amazing in laws . The father in law is the nicest guy you could ever meet who would drop what he's doing and come help you at the drop of a hat . Just absolute diamond people 

My mother in law died nearly 8 years ago.

And I know it won't be too popular on here, or maybe it will?  But, thank f**k!!

She did EVERYTHING she could for the first few years me and the mrs were together, to try to split us up.

But, we've been together for several years, and that ABSOLUTE HARIDAN is dead!!!

31 minutes ago, shaaark said:

And I know it won't be too popular on here, or maybe it will?  But, thank f**k!!

She did EVERYTHING she could for the first few years me and the mrs were together, to try to split us up.

But, we've been together for several years, and that ABSOLUTE HARIDAN is dead!!!

Well that’s nice 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I wouldn't go that far with my Mrs but she is a massive c**t . Theirs a huge list of crimes she's guilty of tho 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I wouldn't go that far with my Mrs but she is a massive c**t . Theirs a huge list of crimes she's guilty of tho 

Seriously mate, she tried to do EVERYTHING to split us up, which didn't happen.

Mother in law was an absolute HARIDAN OF A c**t!!!

Blimey! reading some of these comments makes me realise how lucky i am, i like my in laws very much, if I had not married my wife, i would still of liked them, they are very kind, generous people, and the care they gave to my children in the early years was priceless, I told them if they want to give their other 2 children (whose offspring they did not look after) more money as inheritance i would not mind one bit! Looks like i won on the in laws front!! 

Cheers. Aled 

Edited by Aled
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Seriously mate, she tried to do EVERYTHING to split us up, which didn't happen.

Mother in law was an absolute HARIDAN OF A c**t!!!

7 minutes ago, Aled said:

Blimey! reading some of these comments makes me realise how lucky i am, i like my in laws very much, if I had nor married my wife, i would still of liked them, they are very kind, generous people, and the care they gave to my children in the early years was priceless, I told them if they want to give their other 2 children (whose offspring they did not look after) more money as inheritance i would not mind one bit! Looks like i won on the in laws front!! 

Cheers. Aled 

3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Yep, mine are great the kids love them and they love the kids, always asking them over to stay and do lots of activities with them. The kids love being there. We had them over for Christmas and it was a lovely day… and when there gone I will be gutted. 

My mother, absolute c**t, my Mrs mother, absolute c**t.

My father is tidy, my father in law is a tad tidier.

But, you lads that have good/nice parents and good mother/father in laws, that's great.  But life for MANY people isn't that good.

• Like 4

I know shaaark, comments made by you and others,  made me realise how lucky i am. Now my Mam n Dads marriage is a good one (53 years) , BUT in the run up to the wedding both my Grandmothers were awful. Their looks of total disgust during the wedding pictures are now seen as hilarious as eventually all found a way through and became friends, but my Mamgu's  face in the wedding photo....well there is denying she was not impressed!!! 

Edited by Aled
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Anyone lumbered with the bottom of the barrel?

Yes, well and truly.....though we have nowt to do with them so lumbered probably isn't the right word anymore.

f***ing waste of oxygen shithouses who don't deserve the daughter who is my wife and mother to my kids. Quite how she ended up as beautiful as she has (both in looks and personality) is beyond me.

Mother-in-law is an awful fat c**t, picked her drink up and turned her back on my little girl at a family do........my girl was 5/6 Yr old. That was it for me, I flipped. Nearly f***ing chinned her, wish my mother was still around because she would be done it for me. Don't mind people having an issue with me or whatever but to try and take it out on a child? Who at that time called her grandma.

Sister-in-law is her Bessie mate and about 24stone of tattooed pierced foul mouthed c**t....which I told her, I think that was the beginning of the end.

Father-in-law hasn't spoken in years, since he crashed into my car, on my drive, and drove off?!?! Apparantley according to brother-in-law he is waiting for me to get in touch?!

Worst thing is I lost my mam at 16 and would give anything for my kids to see her just once. These pricks live 4miles away and CHOOSE to make no effort to see their own grandkids.

f**k em, better off without.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
13 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Been back and forth the hospital , everyday since xmas day ....would of preferred the normal ,rock up,swap gifts,dinner then home shite.....mother in law has to come live with us ,when she eventually gets out...gonna cost me 15/20k to build an extension/granny flat on the back of my house ,mrs is giving up work to care for her...

So excuse me ,if im a bit low on  sympathy you melt😉👍

with any luck you will finish the extension befor she moves in.

Not quite in laws, but a funny story. Years ago I was with an old girlfriend and we moved inn and lived together for a couple of years. Now I met her parents and her mum was lovely but her dad was a right cnut from the outset. I just didn't take to him and he bullied his wife and daughter and spoke to them like peaces of sh1t. I'm quite outspoken so he soon got the jist that I wouldn't wear any of it. So he add a few quid and bought one of them massive motorhomes the real big ones. So I really didn't want to go away in it with them, but did to please my girlfriend as you do. We went to Wales and just stopped in laybuys here and there. The weather was crap just constant rain. So I felt trapped with this bell end. So one day it's peeing it down with rain and we are all playing cards at the table, which was situated next to the bathroom. I felt I needed to go for a poo, now I'd been holing it in for a while as felt a bit awkward in a confined van. But it got to the point I REALLY need to go !!! So I made my excuses and popped into the toilet. I did the biggest Richard I've ever sh1t my life, it was like my forearm. So I flushed the bog and nothing happened it just stayed there over this tiny little hole ! I thought what am I gonna do , so I thought should I lob it out the window , but against better judgement I declined that idea. So plan 2 cut it up in to quarters to get down the hole, genius ! Just need something to cut it with , genius 2 use the bell ends toothbrush !!! So using the handle part I proceeded to chop it up and push down, job done and feeling quite pleased with myself,  washed his brush and put back. Later that night he said anybody need the bathroom as I'm off to brush my teeth ?? I was pissin myself , never liked him since the day I met him and the day me and her parted lol. Karma eh 

• Haha 13