Sold as Seen.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The level of conversation on thl is just fckin mind blowing. 

Horrible c@nts were ever they are from.

I watched one recently called bull it was a bit like dead mans shoes but a lot darker it's worth a watch

26 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Nah , you make me all wrong , that’s the base of all I can tolerate . I can’t go lower and them foot soldier films are an Afront to decency 

Its what you're into, i dont suppose they'd appeal to your average Guardian reading ooty tooty Oxbridge types but if you was a horrible little shit off a London estate going to the footie years ago they're bang on.

To be honest ive liked pretty much all the Nick Love films i think he's a cracking story teller.

45 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

How dare you imbue dead men’s shoes to the level of “ mickey , you no good c**t ! I’m down ten large you couldn’t con a ten year old with it “ 

Football factory to me is the absolute bottom of the barrel for me entertainment wise 

i didn’t mind it stiff funny in parts quite realistic in others 

Edited by mC HULL
26 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its what you're into, i dont suppose they'd appeal to your average Guardian reading ooty tooty Oxbridge types but if you was a horrible little shit off a London estate going to the footie years ago they're bang on.

To be honest ive liked pretty much all the Nick Love films i think he's a cracking story teller.

I did like that goodbye Charlie bright , good little film that . 

the business is his best mind 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

No you don't.  Can't wait for the leftie b*****d to come home with a torn arsehole and double AIDS.

You return to blighty virgo intacta from your male bonding shindig at the dog market Jukel, be safe. 

• Haha 1