Three killed in 4×4 Yorkshire

Am gutted , was 2 of my mates am still in shock now did not sleep last night,  the lad that jumped in was his son am finding it hard to believe it , read some of the article woman saying they are tearing up n down lez was 70 n don't think he ever went over 40mph on the road let alone off road 

RIP Les and Pat 

• Like 1
  • Sad 16
13 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

Am gutted , was 2 of my mates am still in shock now did not sleep last night,  the lad that jumped in was his son am finding it hard to believe it , read some of the article woman saying they are tearing up n down lez was 70 n don't think he ever went over 40mph on the road let alone off road 

RIP Les and Pat 

Sorry to hear that mate..terrible accident to happen.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

RIP Les and Pat 

Sorry to hear that you've lost friends, terrible accident. 

Don't know if they've removed the comment but I didn't read that in the article. I wouldn't pay much heed to journalism either. Their poor families , tragic.

1 hour ago, vfr400boy said:

RIP Les and Pat 

How awful for you and their families mate . 

Sad to hear that , I hope that you and their families can find some solace soon 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

RIP Les and Pat 

Very sad sorry to hear for you there family n friends..

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Rip.

Couldn’t they have jumped out? Or would it have been worse if they tryed to get out the jeep and swim ? Was they locked in the jeep or something? 

You wont open a car door from the pressure when the waters up past the handles Kev,let alone if your upside down😔stuff of nightmares...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1