43 minutes ago, Stubblebubble said:

Ive settle with im going to order the wasp enzo starter pack this week. Do i need to add anything with it like different band sets before i order. The band sets it comes with ate for 8mm ammo by looks of it. Is 8mm good enough to hunt with. If so am i better off with steel or lead? Didnt realise what i was getting myself into thought i would just be getting a catapult and job done. Didnt realise the ammount of variations! Head is fried and havnt even got one yet! Hahaha

Think the only way you can find out is try different band sets and ammo for your self. A lot of lads swear by 8mm steel I prefer the 11mm with a. 80 band strength. I know lads who use only 10mm lead and won't use anything else. 

Edited by tatsblisters
Emoji came up.
  • Like 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It sure is addictive. I now have a scout, evo, wasp and just got the gear I need to cut the bands. I can't hit a barn mind. Though I made my self a natty couple months ago. Then twigged by accident th

It's such a buzz  

if you do get to grips with it you will love it, I always pick up catty and ammo alongside dog leads. it makes mooching even more enjoyable. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Think the only way you can find out is try different band sets and ammo for your self. A lot of lads swear by 8mm steel I prefer the 11mm with a. 80 band strength. I know lads who use only 10mm lead and won't use anything else. 

Kill me now!! Haha! I will just get this starter kit and see where i go from there! Ya never know i could be a natural….. on the other hand i could be shite!! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Stubblebubble said:

Kill me now!! Haha! I will just get this starter kit and see where i go from there! Ya never know i could be a natural….. on the other hand i could be shite!! 

you can only stay on this forum if you are shite like the rest of us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Stubblebubble said:

Now lads my catapult showed up today. Just a quick question. Do i attach the bands with the folds coming from where its attached to pouch on the inside or on the outside? 

I have mine on the outside though i am no exspert on catapults .

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Stubblebubble said:

Its a minefield isnt it. Only had a quick try ott. Maybe worth trying ttf?

I tried ttf from the start and have always stayed with it, also have the folds of bands on the inside. 

3 hours ago, Stubblebubble said:

Its a minefield isnt it. Only had a quick try ott. Maybe worth trying ttf?

Your be holding ya pouch too low on ya face and away from it. They aint guns it takes abit of practice thats part of the fun. I know people that never aim shoot pebbles and hosepipe tube and are decent shots they just know where its going. Keep practicing 👍

• Like 3

I started with a 100mm fork one and then bought a wasp stinger which is 85mm and was shooting high using the same anchor point which was the corner of my mouth . It was doing my head in but I saw a vid that said to move my anchor point up so I moved it to my cheekbone and it worked perfectly . 

• Like 1

Another question lads. Lol. Would draw length effect accuracy? It obviously came with pre made band setsbut ive just stuck em straight on with the band clamps should i have measured draw length and maybe cut em if needed? How would i know what length to cut em? 

Yes as far as mine is just past corner of my mouth. If I go further back then my gerbil chops with push it out further to side. Took me while to figure that out. The shorter the better for me. But I also use nice light bands. Don’t get on with heavy bands at all