All this paranormal bullshit

I was driving through the local town yesterday afternoon, anyway whilst stuck in traffic i happened to see a sign saying Paranormal Antique shop and investigation centre. Twigged my mind a bit, So after getting home i done a bit of searching on Google, Jesus H Christ there all raving lunatics clad in black with boots up to there knees, This shop in particular was advertising an evening Ghost walk at the site of The Battle of Bosworth on there Facebook page, Now that did make me laugh as nobody was killed at the site where the visitors centre and all the stuff is. It happened in a field three or four mile away. Do people really fall for this stuff or am i just a cynical old f****r Lol. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not a believer but last year I looked after my mates bull x while he went on holiday so I took a spin out lamping must of been half two three o'clock I cut through a small gap in the hedge suddenl

Years ago I had a sixteen foot clinker dingy that a mate and I used to fish from in the river Dart near Dartmouth. Anyway we decided to do a night session just out side the mouth, well the fog came in

The ghost hunting TV shows are dead naff. I've had some experiences that have me believing in what l think are actually not "super natural" but  a part of nature that we don't  really usually rel

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

There is some unexplained stuff that happens, and why do ghosts/demons not exist?? If you believe in God then you have to believe in the rest as his word explains it

In the whole of my life i have never come across any unexplained paranormal stuff.  Yes your mind can play tricks on you in the dark but that's all it is, your brain is trying to make sense of what your eyes can not properly make out. then your body produces adrenaline to trigger your fight or flight reaction. If you calm yourself down and take a proper look, it never is what it at first appeared to be,  

What get me about ghosts is there always seen at night....so all of a sudden us humans when we're dead become nocturnal...lol

Or these silly bollox tv shows hunting ghosts always got the lights off...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1.1 billion chickens are killed and eaten every year in the uk

10 million pigs are killed and eaten in the uk each year.

and yet you never hear of a ghost chicken sighting or a ghost pig sighting..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, TOMO said:

What get me about ghosts is there always seen at night....so all of a sudden us humans when we're dead become nocturnal...lol

Or these silly bollox tv shows hunting ghosts always got the lights off...

I watched one of them programmes years ago. They had a night vision camera on a door, They were going on about seeing Orbs, f**k me it was dust Lol 

1 hour ago, dodger said:

They'd be better off at that house in Pontefract or in the house in Enfield.

Been loads of sightings but whether people believer or not I bet whoever bought those houses have made a tidy investment..

Been past loads of times , theres suposed to be a film about it but ive never seen it , im not a believer but wonderd why the owner has always refused to sell 

its been empty for years just dead money sat there 

• Like 1

There's meant to be ghosts and haunted places round here, I've seen feck all anywhere or any time. Close family have seen things and one even moved house because it was haunted, didn't see feck all there either.

Only thing, one of my dogs would drop back on the lead where people have seen something on the road, and pick back up when past 👻

3 minutes ago, paulus said:

About as exciting and revealing as the latest big cat video Lol 

You know there’s a school of thought amongst Fortean crytptozoologists that Britains big cats are black shuck felines.

As for the Hampton Court ghost,I live very close to the palace,that footage helped sell quite a few tickets for the ghost haunting tours.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

You know there’s a school of thought amongst Fortean crytptozoologists that Britains big cats are black shuck felines.

As for the Hampton Court ghost,I live very close to the palace,that footage helped sell quite a few tickets for the ghost haunting tours.

Why does that not surprise me Lol