Banksy art streetsign stolen.

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I wouldn’t mind a copy of that or his other drone painting for my man cave; 

F26997B1-D243-41D1-9496-01F48926FF98.jpeg.1422c1f4ec60df2072fe96a13d581da6.jpeg

Doubtless some entrepreneur will start producing them !

Cheers.

£30 on ebay but why you would want one is beyond me

• Like 2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Modern Britain....a shite piece of tat street art with a massive price tag.....a pavement ape has it away in minutes.....no use putting it on crime watch cos they all look alike 🤣.  What the fck

I prefer something more traditional 

vandal that uses stencils springs to mind with Banksy, undoubtidly has some talent as an artist but if it was not for the lurvies exalting him he would be yet another would be artist working in anothe

Posted Images

NOW HEAR THIS! 

NOW HEAR THIS! 

I recall a situation circa 1991 

Michael had learned of Kevins plans to call into the local library after school to loan the book spraycan art, and began taunting him with " no I'm going to the library to get the book spraycan art" 

Anyway this escalated throughout the afternoon to the point of both parties being summoned to the headmasters office such was the hysteria, these pupils weren't even in the same year so weren't in class together

Kevin was a talented spray painter and had even been allowed to spray out a corridor in the school 

Michael was always a workie ticket and has since spent a large proportion of his adult life in prison, last I heard on an indeterminate sentence, shame really he was bright with a brain about him 

I believe Kevin got the book 

The End

4 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Mack ,I'm guessing you'll know what I'm on about ,some abandoned town/village in Belgium? Heavily graffed, but not silly tags ,some good art !?

Doel mate,very well known to graffers.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Same  here mate give me a Mick Cawston print any day.

My Granddaughter gave me one for Christmas. She found it in a charity shop!20231225_211001.jpg.f2540a596b732497e3aab1d19087a2f7.jpg

As to the defaced  roadsign; well surely the Highways dept would've  had it  down in a couple of days anyway . 

Edited by comanche
  • Like 3
On 22/12/2023 at 20:57, mackem said:

Valued at £250,000 apparently,Banksy himself had only authenticated it as his an hour previously.

£250,000! The Emperor's New Clothes springs to mind. Each their own. Better than some poor bloke chopping off his ear and then ending himself only for years later his painting's to be snapped up by American businessmen for the price of an hospital wing. Good luck to him, whoever he is.

• Like 1