Monarchy Washing.

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah but it doesn't really does it. 

Yes it does, and all his we clique of mates, saville, rolfaroo, the lords, the mps, his uncle, his brother and feck knows how many judge friends are all into it, he knows and turns a blind eye, hes as guilty as them, open your eyes dido. How many have been made mbe, ode, sir etc etc???

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My changing point was how the monarchy has abandoned the countryside. The countryside has been good to the royals. Harry after his mum died was out digging with hunt terriermen regular, not one of the

You don’t have to send them to Rwanda, Rwanda came to them…..only difference is they don’t have to live down in the shit that the halfwit King and his horse faced old woman is advocating for !   

I'm a monarchist at heart and I disagree with the left wing hatred, bitterness and resentment which power your posts. And he isn't in any pedo rings is he, that's just stupid.  But I do agree tha

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

What he has is a voice, and it’s a voice that would be heard all around the world if he used it……but he doesn’t and they haven’t.

he looks totally and utterly worn out....and i really dont think he cares anymore....he just wants to be at his home.........and really i dont blame him.....it is incredibly difficult and boring being nice to people who you really dont givea shit for............

7 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Yes it does, and all his we clique of mates, saville, rolfaroo, the lords, the mps, his uncle, his brother and feck knows how many judge friends are all into it, he knows and turns a blind eye, hes as guilty as them, open your eyes dido. How many have been made mbe, ode, sir etc etc???

Saville pulled the wool over an entire nations eyes....his brother isn't really a nonce in my eyes, perhaps a randy fcker who stuck it in a girl he shouldn't have on what he saw as playboy island. 

I'm all for hanging nonces but to do so we can't throw that word around willy nilly. 

He isn't, as far as I'm concerned a 'head of a peado ring'. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

Saville pulled the wool over an entire nations eyes....his brother isn't really a nonce in my eyes, perhaps a randy fcker who stuck it in a girl he shouldn't have on what he saw as playboy island. 

I'm all for hanging nonces but to do so we can't throw that word around willy nilly. 

Well, what about that labour peer who was bumming the we lads, the worlds worst kept secret was saville and rolfaroo and glitter, surely he should have thought hang on a miniute theres no smoke without fire, but he just made them knights of the realm, his uncle mountbatten was meant to be into we lads too, epstein island was frequently visited by charlies mates and brother, again the worlds worst kept secret, dido i agree with you on hell of a lot but hes not stupid, 

1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

If Andrew had the balls to come out and say "I'm a sleezy old man but done nothing illegal" then there would have been no story and no hush payments. The man is a fkn spoilt idiot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, WILF said:

What he has is a voice, and it’s a voice that would be heard all around the world if he used it……but he doesn’t and they haven’t.

Yet he gave a speech at COP28 in Dubai wearing a tie that was adorned with the Greek flag just days after the British Prime Minister had refused to meet the Greek Prime Minister to discuss returning the Elgin Marbles !

He showed who’s side he was on without uttering a single word about the subject.

I couldn’t give a damn about the marbles, but when we’ve just spent millions on his coronation during a cost of living crisis, he could have backed the country he is king of, not the country that threw his father and his family out !

Cheers.

( and Wilf, if you dare to agree with me AGAIN, I’ll start to get seriously worried about you ! LOL ! )

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Yet he gave a speech at COP28 in Dubai wearing a tie that was adorned with the Greek flag just days after the British Prime Minister had refused to meet the Greek Prime Minister to discuss returning the Elgin Marbles !

He showed who’s side he was on without uttering a single word about the subject.

I couldn’t give a damn about the marbles, but when we’ve just spent millions on his coronation during a cost of living crisis, he could have backed the country he is king of, not the country that threw his father and his family out !

Cheers.

( and Wilf, if you dare to agree with me AGAIN, I’ll start to get seriously worried about you ! LOL ! )

Bugger !……lol 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, hambone said:

If Andrew had the balls to come out and say "I'm a sleezy old man but done nothing illegal" then there would have been no story and no hush payments. The man is a fkn spoilt idiot.

That sums up my opinion 👍

8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Uncle Mountbatten liked his little boys... Charlie was the apple of his eye😎

Dosnt mean he knew his uncle was wanking off kids. 

My uncle was an undertaker who had a freezer full of unburied tramps....none of us had a fckin clue until the power cut and smell alerted the authorities 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Haha 3