6 hours ago, The one said:

ive got a         Harkila Reversible

Q Fleece Jacket 

Style 13 01 030 64 01 

Colour 64 Optifade Ground Forest 

Size 46 , Gore Windstopper 

Brand new with labels as there 2015 catalogue  £200

WWW.BUSHWEAR.CO.UK

This reversible fleece is soft, silent and windproof. Manufactured in Gore Windstopper fleece fabric, the jacket...

this one?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Carpe diem,you want that coat,you NEED that coat,don’t talk yourself out of it,I knew when I saw your opening post “shall I get it?” YES get the coat,be decisive,you actually like that coat,you know y

Looks a cracking coat....  But imagine snagging it on barbed wire 1st time out, I reckon I'd actually cry... Lol

I'm as tight as cramp. I've been stalking on the estate my mate works on and sleeping on his couch. One of my mates put on a group chat "I'll be surprised if he's wearing his own clothes"...... I look

Posted Images

4 hours ago, wilbur foxhound said:

When house of bruar  have a sale there stuff is still cheaper elsewhere 

as for harkila ,I don’t rate there stuff at all,in my opinion all they do is rip people off,buy a jacket called laviner much more cheaper and 100% waterproof all day long ,wf

Just had a look at laviner gear looks spot on uk made etc 

Just had a pair of these come in the post 

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

The 6 pockets will provide ample space for all of your valuables. Waterproof 8000 mm. County Durham...

What i would say after trying them on with the waist being a press stud i would suggest a notch up in waist size so you can tuck a shirt in or a vest.

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Just ordered one of these to keep in the rucksack,anyone have one and rate them?

WWW.CRIBGOCHOUTDOOR.COM

<span>Paramo Bentu Windproof Jacket Men's: A versatile and durable windproof jacket designed to complement Bentu...

Not that particular jacket , but a paramo jacket though. They do a layering system were you were a paramo fleece under the out windproof water proof jacket. Been pleased with mine. M

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Just ordered one of these to keep in the rucksack,anyone have one and rate them?

WWW.CRIBGOCHOUTDOOR.COM

<span>Paramo Bentu Windproof Jacket Men's: A versatile and durable windproof jacket designed to complement Bentu...

I wear 1 for hiking up the mountains and they are good,just remember you have to put the waterproof back into them after a while.Mine you do get wet shoulders if ya stand about for an hour,but as long as ya moving it keeps dry.

Years ago when I was 15 I swapped an MZ125 for a jacket it was a smart green shooting jacket with cartridge pockets and it was reversible in side it was real tree soft fleece grate for pigeon shooting etc was warm waterproof,  ( turns out it was the lads dads lol ) can't remember what make it was but it was a right jacket 

9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

WWW.CRIBGOCHOUTDOOR.COM

Got that jacket and it's spot on👍👍