Kids attacked near school

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame the same couldnt be said for all those bypassers and big burly builders that  stood by and filmed Lee Rigby having his head hacked off🤔...the moment that happened...This country died a death..an

Simple as this lads being politically correct and leaving the gardai deal with it protective scum and government won't listen then something has to be done,historically in Ireland oppressed people res

No its not, its showing the c**ts in charge that the natives have had enough, if the government wont sort it then the people will at street level

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greengrass said:

Taking photos of your restaurant bill alongside a few notes and change 

And this is proving exactly what ?

It’s proving that, at £125 with drinks for 3 people, The Madras is most excellent value ! Lol 

I feel a bit embarrassed chucking the odd food pic up, taking a pic and posting a few notes to pay a curry bill must be an all time low!!

Oh and to keep on beating the "your all leftys" drum and call everyone sheep, then to go and give those foreigners your money.... um..... guess it is all a load of hot air after all..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I feel a bit embarrassed chucking the odd food pic up, taking a pic and posting a few notes to pay a curry bill must be an all time low!!

Oh and to keep on beating the "your all leftys" drum and call everyone sheep, then to go and give those foreigners your money.... um..... guess it is all a load of hot air after all..

You’re a very naughty boy !…….lol 

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s proving that, at £125 with drinks for 3 people, The Madras is most excellent value ! Lol 

who drinks wilf ? me mates had few pints a piece i don’t drink and lamb bhuna for me 

plate a starters for 4 people is about 30 quid and 3 meals 4 cobra and a few coke zeros lol isnt going to cost you a lot is it ? 

cost me more to take ourlass and the kids out today 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

who drinks wilf ? me mates had few pints a piece i don’t drink and lamb bhuna for me 

plate a starters for 4 people is about 30 quid and 3 meals 4 cobra and a few coke zeros lol isnt going to cost you a lot is it ? 

cost me more to take ourlass and the kids out today 

Still excellent value mate, tell Abdul I approve ! 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

10% discount with his loyalty card, Abduls best customer is McHull... 

That’s why he didn’t eat the mints, he thought they may knock off the VAT ! Lol 

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

called been sociable last time i looked the indians weren’t the muslim rape gangs were they ? 

and i’d call an all time low a grown man trying to shame someone for been on the dole i see it all the time on here like blokes think gives them a god complex the thing i’d say is he’s about 70 still working he must be a useless f***ing idiot or pissed all his money away the only thing you work for is to get money to work less lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

called been sociable last time i looked the indians weren’t the muslim rape gangs were they ? 

and i’d call an all time low a grown man trying to shame someone for been on the dole i see it all the time on here like blokes think gives them a god complex the thing i’d say is he’s about 70 still working he must be a useless f***ing idiot or pissed all his money away the only think you work for is to get money to work less lol

Don’t listen to them mate, they are just being mean…..I personally think it’s jealousy because they can’t match your legendary walking exploits ! 

One bit of bad news, almost no Indians are owned by “Indians” …….it’s all pakis ! 
But that aside, stay proud of the high mobility, social, dogs in the slop individual that you are young man ! 

• Haha 3