Kids attacked near school

7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Three guys were involved,Mr Donohoe the Brazilian gent,and a 17 year old French youth who works in Dublin,also a lady who shielded the children,all worthy individuals.

Yes would have been  fair to raise money for the main people involved, and not just the foreigner. No one would have had any issue, if it went down that way. 

• Like 6

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame the same couldnt be said for all those bypassers and big burly builders that  stood by and filmed Lee Rigby having his head hacked off🤔...the moment that happened...This country died a death..an

Simple as this lads being politically correct and leaving the gardai deal with it protective scum and government won't listen then something has to be done,historically in Ireland oppressed people res

No its not, its showing the c**ts in charge that the natives have had enough, if the government wont sort it then the people will at street level

Posted Images

Sad reading the last 3 pages of this thread ,no wonder the UK will never rise up as one and stand together, bicker more than old women ,and kids in the playground, a woman and kids stabbed ,and bickering over who was first on scene ,by media fed shite ! 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

So jigsaw, is this woman lieing

Well BB this morning is the first time I heard that,I'm not following the radio or tv on any of it ,and fair dues to everyone involved that helped contain the crazy b*****d,...THEIR ALL HEROS IN MY BOOK ....they should all get recognition for their bravery ...

• Like 5
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you need help lol 

wasn’t even him who got there first 

the man’s name was warren no go fund me for him because he was irish lol ffs  you left wing loons are great for a giggle 

Left wing loon? You f***ing idiot ,I vote independent every time for the last 3 decades I'm opposed to everything these main parties stand  for .....don't be presuming you can size up someone by a few words written on a hunting site,....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, mushroom said:

You’ve got to love the Irish! Once they’re stirred up, it’s a fecking downhill from there! The Europeans should remember this. If the RA turn their attentions fully on this topic all hell is gonna break loose.

But they wont, they are too busy using sinn fein to take over the island as a whole, they are as guilty for allowing these scum in, the top ra have been at the rapefugees welcome Raleigh's aswell as palestine/hamas support Raleigh's. Anything to take away from britian, theyre on it like an african on a pensioners wallet, they are selling Ireland out for a euro note

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Left wing loon? You f***ing idiot ,I vote independent every time for the last 3 decades I'm opposed to everything these main parties stand  for .....don't be presuming you can size up someone by a few words written on a hunting site,....

like sandy all you left wing loons get real touchy when the shite  you say and put up gets found out to be lies for the gullible and naive lol i find it great easier to con then a f***ing kid lol

Edited by mC HULL
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

like sandy all you left wing loons get real touchy when the shite  you say and put up gets found out to be lies for the gullible and naive lol i find it great easier to con then a f***ing kid lol

I wouldnt have taken jigsaw to be a left winger, he hunts, shoots, likes his own people, cant stand the invaders etc, not a lefty in my book

• Like 9
3 hours ago, WILF said:

In this bizarre mixed up world, it may very well be that it would be more likely the UVF and its affiliates to look to when it comes to the government trying to wipe out the indigenous population of Ireland……the RA don’t know their arse from their elbow on this subject and their political wing is very pro immigration.

Still, what do you expect from an organisation that was an opportunistic invention of hard core Marxists.

In this scenario the loyalists are the patriots !……how’s that for a conundrum for the “our day will come” lot ! Lol 

Different fractions of ra lad,the sf sellout s lol,don't forget about other movements,started  with a split SF AND  RSF many years ago,

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I wouldnt have taken jigsaw to be a left winger, he hunts, shoots, likes his own people, cant stand the invaders etc, not a lefty in my book

Ignore that tool,I'm furthest from left than anyone could be ,the only left turn I take is at the end of the road heading for work lol...anyway blast on ,I got more important things to be concerned about 

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, WILF said:

In this bizarre mixed up world, it may very well be that it would be more likely the UVF and its affiliates to look to when it comes to the government trying to wipe out the indigenous population of Ireland……the RA don’t know their arse from their elbow on this subject and their political wing is very pro immigration.

Still, what do you expect from an organisation that was an opportunistic invention of hard core Marxists.

In this scenario the loyalists are the patriots !……how’s that for a conundrum for the “our day will come” lot ! Lol 

🤣, full of shit 

the only thing you’d turn to the UVF for,  is feeding your habit. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, tilimangro said:

Except it wasn’t 

Warren Donahue disarmed the knifeman

he was first on scene and got his top slashed up trying to disarmnthe Afghan with an Irish passport who arrested earlier in the year with a big knife

You need to get your facts right before telling people they should relax

No he wasn't , the Brazilian cracked him with his helmet and THEN the other lad got involved

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

And which lies would these be ?