Braverman sacked.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She was the only mp that was saying what the majority of British people are thinking.

I can't think, of a single MP who I respect. I used to respect MPs from the left and the right years back. Some were men and women of principle. No longer, there's nobody in there who truly has our in

Sorry Jukel I cant agree with that I'm an oldie my parents both had to work, my wife an I both had to work. My parents had f**k all no TV an Old Car off and on, no phone often borrow cup of sugar from

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Seriously,why not offer to do it for half what they are currently paying? They will no doubt refuse. So go to your MP and complain about sweetheart deals,taxpayers money etc and threaten to go public. Be good fun even if you ultimately get the bum's rush

You can't even get near those big organisations. I was told it costs £250 to change a bulb in a police station 

41 minutes ago, paulus said:

Greed will be the ruination of Humanity mate. What happened to principles and sticking up for those struggling in this country. Long forgotten mate the smell of money corrupts the best of them, 

I agree. Also agree Farage is not the answer. He's very shifty imo ,and in the past funded by some dark forces. He's got a good act but if he ever were elected an MP or even lead the tory party, we would see a different side to him. He would promise the earth and fail to deliver. I read Reform's policies and I like some of them..fixing the health service and only starting to pay tax when you reach £20000. But promises are promises. I voted for brexit but they did not deliver on their promises.

8 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

The truth is the only thing politicians do well is lie.

God help us when Labour get in next , might as well be dead 😡

I don' t know what they stand for any more. More of the same I reckon. 

47 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

You can't even get near those big organisations. I was told it costs £250 to change a bulb in a police station 

There's always a deal to be made.Tell the cops you will change a bulb for nothing if they turn a blind eye to you wandering around your village in your gimp suit.

• Haha 1

Farage was an MEP for 21 years. If he was paid £2 million that’s around £95,000 a year, good money if you can get it, but hardly excessive in respect of that place. 
Lord Mandelson, Labour MP and Vice President of the European Commision will have made as much, possibly a lot more.

Neil Kinnock, Leader of the Labour Party and EU Commissioner, same again.

Chris Patten, Tory MP and EU Commissioner, same again.

There will be a lot of others who have had their snouts in the EU trough so Farage is hardly alone.

Cheers.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, BGD said:

It's pretty much nailed on that Starmer will win and with a huge majority at the next election and honestly that should terrify everyone. Blair's authoritarianism turned up to 11...

It's come to a queer state of affairs when even lefties are wary, to say the least, of a Labour majority.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2